aZta Urban Salon began business a few years ago when they opened a small beauty and grooming nook in Ortigas Center, Pasig. Through the years, they managed to branch out gradually into other locations and at the moment, are operating branches in Katipunan Avenue QC, Robinsons Metroeast, Eastwood City, and Alabang Town Center. Their vision is to establish Azta in key cities nationwide; as such, they have recently offered their brand to franchising and are currently setting up sites in various malls in the metropolis.
aZta is the new-age salon fit for the urban lifestyle of today’s youth-oriented consumer.
aZta has a broad young target market – 16 to 29 years old. These guys and girls give value to their image… both physically and emotionally. They put high regard on the quality and novelty of their grooming services, including the aesthetic appeal of their salon. They believe these partly build their sense of self.
Nevertheless, as much as they are image-driven, these people are practical. The younger bracket – 16-20 year olds – spend within a limited allowance. Likewise, the older bracket – 21-29 year olds – are young wage-earners. Hence, though they are keen to spend, these people are very sensible and seek value for money.
Franchise Turnkey Packages (Vat Inclusive)
- Turn Key 1 (50 to 70 sqm) – P 3.2 Milli0n
- Turn Key 2 (70 to 90 sqm) – P3.75 Million
- Turn Key 3 (90 to 110 sqm) – P4.3 Million
- Franchise Fee Payment worth Php350,000.00
- Construction of Store Leasehold Facilities, including Design, Masonry, Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting, Electrical
- Purchasing and Procurement of Service Equipment
- Purchasing and Procurement of Store Supplies, Service Paraphernalia, and Marketing Collaterals
- Purchasing and Procurement of Store Inventory worth Php300,000.00
- Recruitment Assistance and Training of pioneer employees
- Purchasing and Procurement of Human Resource Support Paraphernalia
- Assistance in establishment of your Lease Contract with Festival Mall
- All rights of a franchisee of Azta Urban Salon for a contract period of five years, including:
- Use of Azta Urban Salon Trade Mark
- Franchise Operations Manual
- Continuous trainings
- Continuous Supply Chain Support
- Open communications and consultation
- System-wide advertising
- Advertising Co-ops
Meg Lachica, Business Development Manager
Gupit Industriya, Inc.
Tel: (02) 913-0054
Mobile: 0917-8113700, 0923-3129087
YM ID: meg_star116