Baliwag Lechon, a pioneer in the Lechon Manok business, is seeking exceptional franchise candidates who bring the desire and resources to associate with our brand.
WHY Baliwag Lechon?
With 25 years of successful operations, Baliwag Lechon has become an iconic Filipino brand with over 200 outlets and counting.
We continue to innovate and introduce new products to satisfy the consumers desire for flavorful food. Our original and best-sellers Lechon Manok and Liempo are getting some tough competition from our recent additions: BALIWAG Crispy Pata and BALIWAG Special Chicharon. Other popular products are pork-barbeque, siopao, bottled atsara and our version of crispy , juicy fried chicken : CHIKITITAS.
We have built a larger and fully equipped production facility to meet the anticipated increase in demand due to franchising.
Baliwag Lechon is offering our kiosk-type take-out store for franchise. We require a floor area ranging from 20 to 50 square meters. Preferred locations are busy commercial and retail areas with high foot and vehicle traffic.
I. START-UP COSTS
- Initial Franchise fee of Php 250,000.00
- Other investment considerations : leasehold improvements, equipments, furniture and fixtures, signage, cashiering and cleaning supplies, licenses, permits, registration fees, insurance, allowances for trainees during initial training, employees uniform, *initial inventory, *advance rental, *security deposit-lessor/mall, *security deposit-franchisor : which may vary depending on size and location of the store
- not subject to amortization/depreciation
II. CONTINUING FEES
- Royalty / Service Fee – 5% of Gross Sales less VAT
- Marketing Support Fund (MSF) – 2% of Gross Sales less VAT
- Local Branch Marketing Fund – 1% of Gross Sales less VAT
- The initial franchise term is five (5) years
#1 Mercedez Avenue, Pasig City
Phones: (2) 570-2929/7059