Bigasan Ko Rice Retailing Franchise

We specialized in wholesaling and retailing different varieties if commercial rice at a very affordable and competitive prices.

Franchise Package: P250,000

B6 L36 Espina St., Maligaya Park Subd., Caloocan City
Office Tel: 02 463 9042
Mobile: 09055528185/09323072181
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.bigasanko.com

updated 6June2014

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

75 Responses to “Bigasan Ko Rice Retailing Franchise”

1. maricel says:

hello,
    may i ask if your franchising in manila or luzon area only?
    thanks…
    maricel

2. lerriestian perdeguerra says:

hi, it is possible to have it, here in angono rizal tnx…

3. merlyn says:

may i ask how to franchise and please send me the complete details of bigasan ko rice retailing franchise

4. merlyn says:

thanks and godbless

5. EDGARDO JOSE CH. ZUNIGA says:

GREETTINGS.
    MABUHAY.
    DEAR SIR/MADAM.
    IM MR. EDGARDO JOSE ZUNIGA, NOW WORKING IN SAUDI ARABIA. AS MECAHANICAL FOREMAN, ONE CONSTRACTION COMPANY OF DISALINATION PLANT.NOW MAY QUESTION SIR/MADAM. REALLY I WANT TO LOOK GOOD TO OPEN MAY BIGASAN. IM FROM STA. ELENA CAMARINES NORTE,CAN I DO OPEN NG BIGASAN SA STA ELENA CAMARINES NORTE. AT ANO PO ANG MGA DAPAT KO PONG GAWAIN AT SAAN PO AKO DAPAT NALUMAPIT. PLEASE ADVICE. THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU CAN DO HELP, PLEASE.
    BEST REGARDS.
    MR. EDGARDO JOSE, CH. ZUNIGA.
    EMAIL ADDRESS. [email protected]

6. nids says:

hi may I ask kung pwede ba yan dito sa cebu? thanks

7. maricel says:

just follow up if your business is franchising nationwide or only in luzon area???

8. andrei says:

Sorry for the late reply guys, been busy for the past few weeks. The business is only for Luzon area for now. But give us a little more time as we are already working to make it available nationwide. Please do visit our website http://www.bigasanko.com for more details. Thank you.

9. Chris says:

hi! im interested. can you pls send to me the details. sirkularus@yahoocom. tnx

10. Michael says:

S inyo n din po b manggagaling ung mga bigas n ibebenta? Tsaka kyo n din po b hahanap ng location?

11. josie says:

good morning..available pa po ang franchising nito? can u please send me a complete details..pano po ako kikita dito and do u for a location?

12. hi,i’ve been here in korea for about 4yrs and im planning to put bigasan as my bussiness,im from tarlac city.can you pls send me details of franchise.thank you

13. anne madera says:

hello…

ask q lang po kung kayo ang hhanp ng location to start a business?
    free delivery po ba ang bigas? tnx and more power

14. Andrei says:

for more details please visit our website @ http://www.bigasanko.com

Michael says:
    January 4, 2012 at 7:46 pm

- Yes sir, kami ang magsusupply ng bigas sa inyo at yung location kayo po ang mag provide nun.

josie, ramon cabigting, anne madera,

- for more details about the franchising business you can visit our website, email us @ [email protected] or visit our office.

15. jeru says:

hi want to know if may franchise na kayo sa morong rizal.? i have plan to put ip busiess in there…

16. joy says:

hi,im from gen.trias cavite..im planning to have a franchise,how much is the franchise fee i have an existing minigrocery store @ may available space pko d2.pls. reply to my email ad.tnx..

17. maria. fe says:

hi hello po sa inyo galing po kmi sa unlad kabuhayan im very interested of the franchise discuss, may i request to send to my email all the company requirements and all the seminar schedules we attend to….

thank you very much.

fe legaspi

18. Anthony says:

Good day. Im Anthony of Agoncillo Batangas. Im interested to this franchise. Do you know lemery batangas? Yon yong preffered location ko, may naopen na ba na franchise don? please send me every details that i need para mapagaralan ko. Thank you. Good Luck and more power sa bigasan ko!

19. anne says:

hello po..pwd po ba kau sa northern samar?

20. Modesto de Veraq says:

Hi, I am interested to franchise bigasan business, how much ang initial investment to start with.
    thanks and regards

21. mouren says:

gusto kong magfranchise ng bigasan nyo…
    give me a details kung paano maka avail nito..

thank’s

22. genevieve says:

please send me full details about bigasan,im interested to franchise.

23. dante says:

hi po. dati po may bigasan ako sa tarlac city. engr ako dto s saudi. gusto ko sana mgfranchise para sa wife ko. ask ko lng po kung kyo n maghahanp ng location dto sa tarlac city at kyo n rin po b mgpapagawa. salamat po…

24. Gilbert says:

Good day! Inquire ko lang po kung pwede ba iput – up yung Store location sa residential place ( my own house )? Harap po kasi yung house ko ng kalye and nag tayo na rin po kami before ng maliit na tindahan. I’d like to know kung ano po yung requirements nyo sa size ng store? Will you be able to assist us in the construction of the said store? Thank you @ patiently awaiting for your response. GOD BLESS @ More Power!

25. fely says:

ask ko lang kung pwede sa Naga city at kung kayo na din hahanap ng location.thanks

26. mark sanches says:

hello po..my branch po ba kayo sa palo leyte..?

27. archie says:

gusto ko po sana magbusiness ng ganito can you give me some details of this?

28. Kenneth rubino says:

Hi ! Asked ko lng po about the installment basis ? Sa Subic ko po balak mg place . Magkano po downpayment then 2 years to pay st mga details pls . Salamat .

29. paula says:

pls send me an updated franchise info