Filipinos love to eat, which explains why practically every major global food brand is in the country; fast food brands, especially. These international franchises and their local imitations dominate. Filipino dining taste, in turn, has become very Western.
It was this way until a band of young entre-Pinoys realized, in 1996, that the Philippines has as much to contribute to the culinary world as burgers & french fries, pizzas & spaghettis, plastic spoons & styropacks. Their Filipino pride pursued the rebirth of Pinoy classics – adobo & bistek, tapa & tocino, sisig & longganisa, even salted egg & tomato against the onslaught of “Colonel Sanders, Ray Krock and his jolly clone”.
Their flash of inspiration led to the re-discovery of an age-old but very clever Filipino dining practice much better than styro lunch packs – banana leaves! Equally clever, their “banana insight” inspired the birth of BINALOT Fiesta Foods.
How much is a Binalot franchise?
Investment in a Binalot franchise begins at P1.2 Million depending on the type of store.
- Full Dine-In (35-80 sqm.): P1.8 to 2.5 Million
- In-Lin Kiosk (11-25 sqm.): P1.2 to 1.8 Million
This investment fee includes the following:
- Franchise Fee
- Construction of the store
- Kitchen equipment and facilities
- Furniture and fixtures
- Air-con system
- Pre-operating expenses
The Binalot Support System
- Site selection assistance
- Training in the Binalot systems for the franchisee and initial store team.
- Design, planning and construction Assistance
- Opening Assistance (for the first month of operations)
- Operations Manual
- Continuous day to day operations assistance
- Central commissary to supply outlet needs
- Training programs
- Regular communications system with franchisees.
- On-going marketing and product development.
- Regular meeting and field visitations by Binalot Operations team for on-site assistance.
Binalot Fiesta Foods, Inc.
3686 BUJ Building Sun Valley Drive,
Sun Valley Subdivision, Paranaque City,
Tel: (02) 822-6483, 821-0509
Email: [email protected], [email protected]