Botikang Pinoy is a Filipino corporation registered in the Securities and Exchange Commission and licensed by the Food and Drug Administration as a retailer of finished generic, branded and innovator pharmaceutical formulations of all dosage forms including capsules, tablets, syrups, suspensions, sterile powder, solutions and infusions, intravenous fluids and topical products. It is also engaged in the retail of medical supplies, devices and disposables and light medical equipment; galenicals; personal care and cosmetics; food supplements and nutritionals and other consumer products.
Botikang Pinoy had uniquely positioned itself as a 24-hour drugstore chain in the vicinity of hospitals, particularly government medical centers nationwide. The lack of sufficient supply of drugs and medicines and medical supplies in government hospitals provides enormous opportunity for Botikang Pinoy to advance its core strength the life-saving drugs, intravenous fluids and medical supplies.
- Botikang Pinoy Generix offers unit franchises for the development end operation of a Botikang Pinoy Generix outlet.
- The total estimated turnkey investment cost for a community-based drugstore franchise is about Php 1 Million to Php 1 3 million for a Botikang Pinoy Generix outlet that is 15 to 20 square meters in size, including the initial franchise fee of Php 250,000. Hospital-based drugstore franchise is also available.
- The franchise fee entitles you to continued use of the Botikang Pinoy Generix name and trademarks and access to our operating system
- The continuing services, or “royalty,” fee is equal to 1% of the gross sales derived from the franchised business. This fee entitles you to ongoing business development, consulting, and other benefits that come with being a part of the Botikang Pinoy Generix franchisee network.
- The term of the franchise agreement is four (4) years renewable twice, for a total of twelve (12) years.
Botikang Pinoy, Inc.
Unit 2501 25th Floor, East Tower
PSE Center, Exchange Road
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
Phone: 638-6808 / 477-4661 / 09261461987
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]