Starting a business from scratch can be daunting. With only three out of ten businesses succeeding in the first year of business, it is no surprise that only a handful push through with their business plans. With franchising, fears fade away with the availability of a successful brand to work with, training, and adequate support and advice from the franchisors. The successful business model does come with a price.
So whether you’re a budding entrepreneur or a seasoned business owner, BPI Family Franchising Loan makes it easy for you to not only start your own franchise, but keep it in business. It comes with a Lite payment mode that allows you to pay interest only for the first six months so you can channel your funds to building your enterprise. Principal payments start on the 7th month.
- Loan Purpose: Franchising
- Product Offer: Term Loan
- Term: Minimum of 2 years
- Loan Amount: Minimum of P500,000
- Payment Mode: Lite Mode (Interest only for first 6 months, principal + Interest payments start on the 7th month onwards) – Straight Amortization
- Loan Proceeds: One time Credit to Borrowers’ Account
- Collateral: Real Estate / Deposits / Acceptable Investments
- Interest: Prevailing market interest rates
*Subject to Credit Parameters.
For more information, contact:
Express Phone : 89-100
SME Hotline : 754-NEGO (754-6346)
SME Inquiries : email@example.com
SME Mobile : 0917-8KANEGO (0917-8526346), 0922-689NEGO (0922-6896346)
Fax: (02) 754-6887
Or visit the nearest BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch.