Via Mare once again shares its culture of culinary success by branching out into the franchising the Via Mare Coffee Shop and Oyster Bar to reach out to more people here and abroad.
Cafe Via Mare is one the first cafe type outlets in Manila. It offers a wide variety of Filipino merienda dishes and delicacies like lumpiang ubod, bibingka galapong, pancit luglog and bumbong.
Cafe Via Mare offers franchising to those interested in buying a profitable cafe franchise.
Via Mare as a Franchise Provider . . .
- has more than 30 years of food service experience
- is owned and managed by a respected and seasoned restaurateur
- is a Department of Tourism Kalakbay Hall of Fame Awardee for restaurant operations
- has state-of-the-art commissary facilities that provide all outlets with approximately 60% of their food products and supplies
- is a recognized pioneer in Filipino Coffeeshop operations
- has successfully operated Filipino restaurants in International Expositions
- Space Required: 150 square meter
- Franchise Fee: P 2M
- Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
- Estimated Total Investment: P 9M
- Projected Return of Investment: 36 months
Via Mare Franchise Department
7856 Progresso Street Guadalupe Viejo, Makati City
Email: [email protected]