Cerealicious’ beginnings started in 2005 when a group of friends thought of serving their favorite childhood treats in a whole new way! Thinking out of the box, the group came up with delicious and nutritious cereal concoctions. The first ever cereal bar in the Philippines opened its doors in the University of Santo Tomas campus on January 4, 2006. It has been operating under the same ownership and management since then.
The cereal bar initially served its famous cereal bowl concoctions more known as Blockbusters – a merry mix of all-time favorite cereals, fruit and chocolate toppings, and the proprietary Cerealicious Snow Milk. These refreshing and delectable combos, which can be customized according to customers’ preferences, bring delight to people young and old.
Later on, the founders started incorporating cereals even in savory food and Cerealicious Café was born. Everything served from breakfast till night — from pancakes, oatmeal, and French toast to sandwiches, pastas, entrees, crepes and banana splits — has cereal in it!
Over the years, Cerealicious’ popularity grew and became known as the place to be for the “ultimate cereal experience”. It has been recognized frequently for its innovative and exciting offerings. But more importantly, we believe that what draws people to Cerealicious is our commitment to customer service.
- Php 200,000 (for cart type)
- Php 400,000 (for café type)
Franchise term: 5 years, renewable
Royalty Fee & Marketing Fund: 3% of gross sales
What’s included in the Franchise Fee?
- Site selection assistance and evaluation
- Use of brand name and trademark
- Use of a proven business operations system (all in the Operations/Training Manual)
- Planning and pre-opening assistance
- Assistance in hiring and selection of employees
- Training program for the franchisee and the employees
- Opening assistance
- Post-opening assistance/Monitoring of outlet
- Marketing and promotional assistance
- Procurement program/central purchasing
- Continuous research and development
- Ongoing operational support
Estimated Total Investment:
- Php 500,000 (for cart type)
- Php 1M – 2M (for café type)
*detailed studies are made using the actual terms and provisions of the leased area
- Franchise fee
- Construction cost
- POS system
- Equipment cost
- Smallwares cost
- Working capital
64-B Scout Rallos Street, Barangay Sacred Heart, Quezon City
E-Mail: [email protected] / [email protected]