For our new generation, TS FIESTA SEAFOOD SNACK CORP. has finally discover a new way to a healthful drinking lifestyle, Chado Tea now offers a variety of flavored tea with a combination of Chado Special Sago. In some other countries, it is usually known as Basil Seeds, Tukmaria seeds in India or Sabja. It is commonly used when making Vermicelli drinks. The seeds float at the bottom and absolutely delicious. A popular beverage in Japan, India, Taiwan and other countries made primarily by mixing flavored syrup with Tea and Basil Seeds along with either milk or water.
When drop into water they first develop a whitish grey bloom and then the skin swells appearing hurry. The outer coating is translucent and pale grey so the black seed within can be easily seen. Once they get to this stage they are ready to be eaten. They have no aroma or taste but a strange pleasant combination of contrasting textures.
Franchise Details – Php 280,000.00
- Standard size Food Cart
- Business Start-Up Assistance
- Right to use our Trademark Name and Logo
- Equipment List and Specification
- Initial Inventory Supplies
- Two (2) Sets of Fashionable Uniform
- Training of Service Crew for Three (3) Days
- Continues Operational Support
- Marketing Advertising and Promotional Assistance
- Pre-Opening Opening and Post-Opening Assistance
- Assistance and Processing of Business Papers
- Assistance in Hiring and Selection of Service Crew
- P500,000.00 worth of Fire and Comprehensive General Liability Insurance Mall Package Only
NO ROYALTY FEE
NO PERCENTAGE ON SALES
TS FIESTA SEAFOOD SNACK CORP.
phone #: (02) 216-0158, 365-2023, 361-8449, 441-2651
Empeño – Reyes Foods Company Limited
Email: [email protected]