In August 2010, Possmei Taiwan, the biggest milk tea ingredients supplier in the world and home to the Bubble Milk Tea University, granted the Philipine dealership to Profoods Inc., the largest Phillipine exporter of dried mangoes to the world, giving birth to Possmei Philippines.
In December 2010, sensing the rapid growth of milk tea in the Philippine market, Possmei Philippines created its own brand to capitalize on the booming segment.
Thus, Cobo Milk Tea was born.
- Franchise term: 5 years
- Space requirement: Depending on Format
- Total investment estimate:
- Cart – P725K to P800K
- Kiosk – P1.15M to P1.35M
- Full Store – P2.75M to P3.5M
- Use of Trademark for 5 years
- Trading Area & Site Selection Support
- Site Risk & Quality Analysis
- Commissary Production & Logistics Support
- Franchisee / Staff Recruitment & Training
- Opening Team Support
- System-wide Advertising
- Local Store Marketing Support
- Franchise fee: P200k to P400k (depending on format, included in investment estimate)
- Royalty: 5% of Sales
- Advertising Fund: 3% of Sales
- Training Bond for Registered Franchisees P200k (refundable after training period)
96 Sct. Gandia, Tomas Morato, Q.C.
Mobile: 0927-8936168, 0922-5364470
Email: [email protected]