Cordillera Coffee is a growing company committed to serving the best Philippine Mountain Coffee.
We purchase high quality whole bean coffee exclusively and directly from the small backyard farmers of the Cordillera Region. We roast and sell them along with fresh, rich-brewed, espresso-based beverages, a unique selection of food with a distinctively ethnic flavour, and a variety of homemade pastries and confections.
Cordillera Coffee intends to expand its business by opening new branches in prime business areas, not only in Metro Manila, but other key spots in the Philippines, like Baguio City and Cebu City.
In line with its expansion program, Cordillera Coffee is presently in the process of putting up a franchise program with Francorp, the leader in franchise development, as consultant.
Company name: Cordillera Coffee Company
Description: A coffee shop offering the Philippine mountain coffee, Arabica
Franchise fee: P150,000 for kiosk and P350,000 for full store set-up
Total investment: P600,000 for kiosk and P1.9 million for full store
- Trade name and trademark
- Operations Manual
- Site selection assistance
- Training for staff about coffee and food preparation
- National marketing and advertising support
- Pre-opening and grand opening assistance
- Initial inventory
- Working capital
- Construction cost and advance rent
- Store and kitchen equipment
- Continuous research and development
- Business consultation and regular meetings with franchisees
- Business districts like Ortigas Center or Makati
- Areas near campuses
- Tourist destinations like Intramuros, Malate, et cetera
- Application procedure: Send letter of intent and description or map of the proposed location if there is.
Company-owned outlets: 3
Year started: 2003
Franchising since: 2006
Franchised Outlets: None
Term of franchise: 5 years
Renewal: 5 years
Projected ROI: 1.25 years to 2.25 years
Royalty fee: 5 percent
Advertising fee: 3 percent
Unit 104Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Llanar Building, Xavierville Avenue cor. B. Gonzales St.,
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel: (02) 436-0324, 482-2515
E-mail: [email protected]