The big name that we now know as Cravings traces its beginnings on October 16, 1988, when Susana “Annie” Guerrero and daughter Badjie opened up a small bakeshop counter across Ateneo along Katipunan Avenue. It was originally a simple take-out bakeshop, offering only specialty cakes and pastries to nearby residents and students. When business flourished, the small take-out store grew into a coffee shop and then into a full-service restaurant. Very soon, the name Cravings became a symbol of elegant fine dining.
The continuous growth and development of the company can be attributed to its mission statement: “Our customers FIRST, LAST, and ALWAYS.” The word “cravings” suggests an intense desire for something, and it is Cravings’ corporate philosophy to eagerly satisfy the gustatory desires of its customers. With this mission and philosophy as the focus of its service, the success of the restaurant was inevitable. After 14 years, Cravings has grown into a group of successful establishments including Cravings Restaurant & Bakeshop, Cravings, The Coffee Beanery, The Orange Place, and the Center for Culinary Arts-Manila.
Franchises of Cravings, Cravings Restaurant & Bakeshop, and The Coffee Beanery are now made available to YOU through the B.Y.O.B. CORPORATION, the franchising arm of The Cravings Group.
As our Franchisee, YOU earn the following benefits:
- Use of business name and trade mark
- Utilization of business system
- High quality menus and food service
- Profitable business venture
- Low Franchise Fee
- Credibility of the brand and name recognition
- Site selection assistance and evaluation
- Pre-Opening assistance
- Grand Opening assistance
- Post Opening assistance
- Effective Field Service
- Marketing and promotional assistance
- Ongoing operational support
- Procurement Program
- Operations Manual
STEPS TO A FRANCHISE
Call (02) 912-2946 or 912-2973. for a FRANCHISE KIT
1. Write Letter of Intent and fill up Confidential Questionnaire and fax both.
2. We will evaluate your questionnaire.
3. We will invite you to discuss the Franchise Details.
4. You will receive a sample of the Franchise Agreement.
5. We will inspect your proposed location.
6. Once your proposed location is approved, we will ask you to sign the Franchise Agreement and pay the agreed Franchise Fee.
7. You are now ready to set up your Outlet.
8. You and your personnel will have to undergo training with us.
9. We will assist you in your opening activities.
10. You are now ready for your Grand Opening !
Coffee kiosks offering a complete line of freshly roasted and freshly brewed coffee.
Minimum Space Requirement: 40 square meters
Franchise Fee : Pesos 500,000
- Right to name
- Proprietary marks
- Site selection approval
- Operations Manual
- Pre-opening assistance
- Opening assistance
- Ongoing support
Franchise Agreement : 7 years, renewable
Training : Franchisee and Barista
Total Outlet Investment : P 1,300,000 estimated
Expected ROI : 36 month
Royalties : 5 per cent of gross sales
Advertisement : 2% of gross sales for National Advertisement Fund, 1% for Local Store Marketing
THE CRAVINGS GROUP
Cravings Center, 287 Katipunan Ave., Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1102
Telephone : (632) 426-6681 local 118 / 104
Telefax : (632) 928-4710
E-mail: : [email protected]
RK Franchise Consultancy
Ground Floor Minnesota Mansion,
267 Ermin Garcia, Cubao, Quezon City
Phones: (02) 912-2946, 955-0734, Fax: (02) 912-2973
Nationwide Tollfree: 1800-10-88888RK
Email: [email protected]