Cucina Victoria was literally born out of Vicky Pimentel’s home kitchen. Vicky’s natural flair for concocting sumptuous meals at home became the starting point of her future career in the restaurant business.
The first big step all started when she prepared bottled pasta sauces to participate for a two day bazaar. She came up with a hundred bottles for variety of sauces, all of which were immediately wiped-out in a day, leaving almost nothing at the end of the second bazaar day. Sale of those sauces were seconded by return orders which were coming in from left, right, and center, and in no time, Vicky found herself cooking full-time. Inspired by this success, she and her business partner — Manolet Lagdameo — decided to go into the restaurant business with all of Vicky’s sauces to lead the way. The rest is history.
Cucina Victoria captures a mixture of Italian and other globally inspired dishes, where tastes are carefully adjusted to suit the discriminating Asian-Filipino palette. Among the many choices that have gotten nod of food critics, Cucina Victoria’s Bruschetta, Funghi al’erbe, Capellini Giaponese, Oriental Salad, Clam Chowder, Lentejas, Gambas, and Beef Salpicao, have all hit the spot. Desserts such as Double Temptation, Apple Pie A La Mode, and Natilla have gained its own popularity. The cozy Mediterranean inspired atmosphere, with an array of citrus colors and azure, breaks the monotony of one’s daily office surroundings and welcomes guests into a vibrant kitchen.
- Theme : Mediterranean / Home and country
- Current Outlets: Power Plant Mall, Makati City
- Menu classification: Mixed (French & Italian), French (sandwich), Italian (Pasta and Coffee)
- Food classifications: Pasta, Sandwiches, Coffee concoctions, Shakes, Juices, And Desserts
- Food service : A la carte served American style
- Franchise Fee: Pesos 1,200,000.00
- Trade Name and Proprietary marks
- Site approval
- Construction supervision
- Procurement program
- Marketing assistance
- Pre-opening assistance
- Grand opening assistance
- Post opening assistance
- Operations Manual
- Research & Development
Training for Franchisee
- Kitchen Crew
- Service Crew
Franchise Agreement: 8 years
Renewal term: 8 years
Outlet Investment: P 6.5 Million estimated
Royalty: 5 per cent of gross sales
- Use of business name and trade mark
- Utilization of business system
- High quality menus and food service
- Profitable business venture
- Credibility of the brand and name recognition
- Site selection assistance and evaluation
- Opening assistance
- Effective Field Service
- Marketing and promotional assistance
- On-going operational support
- Procurement Program
- Operations Manual
STEPS TO A CUCINA VICTORIA FRANCHISE
1) Submit the form below and we send you the Franchise Kit. Submit Letter of intent and Confidential Questionnaire
2) The Corporate Company of Cucina Victoria will evaluate your Questionnaire.
3) You will be invited to discuss the Franchise details.
4) Receive Franchise Offering Circular.
5) Inspection of location, sign Memorandum of Agreement if needed.
6) If location is approved, sign Franchise Agreement.
7) Set-up of the Outlet.
8) Undergo Training.
9) Receive Opening Assistance.
10) Grand Opening!
RK Franchise Consultancy
Ground Floor Minnesota Mansion,
267 Ermin Garcia, Cubao, Quezon City
Phones: (02) 912-2946, 955-0734, Fax: (02) 912-2973
Nationwide Tollfree: 1800-10-88888RK
Email: [email protected]