Dimsum Diner is known for its oriental ambience with a twist of western touch on its services. It offers a variety of food from dim sum, congee, noodles, rice toppings and short order dishes.
Its nature of combining the two types of restaurant which are fast food dim sum house and fine dining Chinese restaurant. That caters two kinds of market segments in pure food and fine dining restaurant alone could not cater.
The company has two kinds of store and these are the stand-alone that operates 24 hours and mall type operates in accordance to mall schedule.
Last July 7, 2005, the Philippine Marketing Excellence Award Institute, Sales and Marketing Magazine and the Asia Institute of Marketing and Entrepreneurship awarded the company as the Most Outstanding Dimsun House in Davao City.
- Trade name and Proprietary Marks
- Site Approval
- Construction Supervision
- Training for Franchisee, Supervisor, Cook, Food Servers
- Procurement Program
- Marketing Assistance
- Grand Opening Assistance
- Post Opening Assistance (1 week)
- Operation Manual
- Research and Development
- PhP350,000.00 Single outlet within Davao
- PhP450,000.00 Single outlet outside Davao
- PhP1,850,000.00 Area Franchise
- Max. 3 outlets outside Mindanao
- INITIAL TERM TIME FRAME: 5 Years
- RENEWAL TERM TIME FRAME: 5 Years
Total Initial Investment
- PhP 2,450,000.00 to PhP 3,000,000.00
- ROYALTY PROVISIONS:
- 5% (five-percent) of Gross Sales (24-hour Type)
- 4% (four-percent) of Gross Sales (Mall Type)
Mrs. Czarina Y. Lim
14-B Lapu-lapu St., Agdao
Davao City 8000
Fax (082) 224-494