Milkin Corporation was established in 1989 under a Filipino-Italian business venture. The Company started as Designer’s Ice Cream Manufacturing Company created to formulate tailored ice cream products. This specially prepared ice cream catered well-known restaurants, hotels and food chains in a “Private Labeling” arrangement.
Within the same year, the company was also granted exclusive rights from Italy to manufacture, sell and distribute FIORGELATO “The Pure Italian Ice Cream” for the Philippine market. It created a big following from the AB market, which made FIORGELATO “The Ice Cream of the Elite”.
Package 1 – Kiosk
- Franchise fee + setup = P 350,000
- Ideal for school/office canteen, groceries, restaurants, University cafeterias, theatre lounges and other spaces with good traffic and high occupancy
- Area requirement: 2.5 to 3.0 sqm.
Package 2 – Fior Cafe Cart
- Franchise fee + setup = P 900,000
- Ideal for malls, food courts, supermarket, lobbies, office lounges and other functional areas.
- Area requirement: 3.0 to 5.0 sqm.
Package 3 – Co-Branding
- Franchise fee + setup = P1.8 Million
- Ideal for malls, or food alleys.
- Area requirement: 10.0 sqm.
- with 4 sets of tables and chairs
- Serves different products like coffee, affogato, ice cream concoctions and etc.
Franchising & Institutional Division
1263 Gen. Luna St. Ermita, Manila
Tel: (02) 5240384, Fax: (02) 5240385
Email: [email protected], [email protected]