FrosTea, your not ordinary milk tea place. At FrosTea we served the best tasting tea ingredients from Taiwan here in the Philippines. From the top selections of fresh tea leaves like Four Season (oolong tea), Assam, Ceylon, Earl Grey (black tea) and Jasmine (Green Tea), and paired it with delectably menu created by the owner itself in giving its customer “The Best tasting Milk Tea with Best Tasting Meals at affordable price” experience.
FrosTea, opened its first outlet in E. Rodriguez Ave. (in front of St. Lukes) in 2012. Our unique business concept of making a not ordinary milk tea place, FrosTea became more popular within the area. People working in the offices and hospitals within the vicinity, students and other people visiting our outlet to experience our best tasting milk tea with our best tasting meals at affordable prices became our patrons. A year later of operation of our first outlet, In lieu of the owner to expand the business, in February 2013 we open our FrosTea Banawe outlet and by month of May we open our FrosTea Tomas Morato Outlet.
Today, FrosTea is not just a Milk Tea place where we serve best tasting Milk Tea together with our best tasting meals. Now, FrosTea Food Corporation open its door for aspiring entrepreneurs to let them start their own franchised FrosTea business.
So, we’ve created a flexible and very affordable franchise package that will surely fit with everyone. So, franchise now and grow with us faster. Give us a call and inquire with our 2014 Franchise Package.
- Package Fee: Php 350, 000.00
- Royalty Fee: 5% of Monthly Gross Sales
- Terms: 50% Down payment upon signing contract, Remaining 50% will be paid upon delivery of machines and equipment
- Use of Logo and Trade Name
- Store Operations Manual
- Notarized Franchise Contract
- Site Selection Assistance
- Franchisee and Staff Comprehensive Training
- Marketing Support and Strategies
- Design Assistance of Outlet
- Initial Machines
- Initial Equipment and Utensils
- Initial Raw Materials Tea
For Franchise Inquiries:
Mobile : (0917) 612 2293 / (0917) 581 0074
Telephone : (02) 413 7355
Email : [email protected] / [email protected]
Look for: Mr. Siegfred Tabangil