FURNISHOP manufactures and sells wood and wrought iron furniture and home accessories. The designs are the finest of French and American Country and Rustic styles matched with modern lifestyle innovations.
Most of the furniture is made from kiln dried solid Araucaria, carefully chosen for its tight density and magnificent grain configuration. Araucaria is well suited for use in the Philippines as the origin has similar climate to the Philippines.
The home accessories display in Furnishop is a mix of local and imported items. Accessories range from table toppers and wall decors to lamps, lights and home accent pieces.
At FURNISHOP, every product must have style, value and function; every piece designed to create a fashionable interior. All furniture and accessories are of the highest quality standards; and buying directly from the sources means lower cost.
FURNISHOPS INC. was set up in August 2000. The showroom is located at MC Home Depot, Ortigas Corner Meralco Avenue, Pasig City. The workshop, where all off-floor and made-to-order furniture and some accessories are produced is located in Cainta, Rizal.
FURNISHOP assures Value for money – the finest quality for the best price.
FURNISHOP is now franchising its retail business nationwide. Be part of the success.
Franchise Fee: Pesos 500,000.00
Discounted for first up to P 300,000
- Trade Name and Proprietary marks
- Site approval
- Training for Franchisee and Sales staff
- Procurement program
- Marketing assistance
- Pre opening assistance
- Grand opening assistance
- Post opening assistance
- Operations Manual Research & Development
Initial Term: 5 years
Renewal term: 5 years
Advertisement fund: 1% Local Store Marketing per cent of gross sales (to be used by Franchisee)
Required space: minimum 70 sq.m.
Improvement/Renovation: P 450,000.00-500,000.00
Initial Stocks on Accessories: P 300,000.00-350,000.00
Initial Furniture purchases: P 400,000.00-500,000.00
Pre Opening expenses: P 40,000.00
Licensing, estimated: P 10,000.00
Grand opening marketing: P 25,000.00
Not included: Rentals and Utility deposits
Monthly Sales: P 750,000.00
Cost of Goods (65%): P 487,500.00
Rental: P 70,000.00
Labor: P 28,000.00
Provisions: P 35,000.00
Utilities: P 10,000.00
Taxes & Licenses: P 21,000.00
Cleaning & Maintenance: 1,000.00
Advertisement: P 7,500.00
NET INCOME P 90,000.00
- Use of FURNISHOP business name and trade mark
- Utilization of FURNISHOP business system
- High quality product line
- Profitable business venture
- Low Franchise Fee
- No Royalty
- Site selection assistance and evaluation
- Pre-Opening assistance
- Grand Opening assistance
- Post Opening assistance
- Effective Field Service
- Marketing and promotional assistance
- On-going operational support
- Procurement Program
- Operations Manual
STEPS TO A “FURNISHOP” FRANCHISE
1) Submit form below
2) Fill up CONFIDENTIAL QUESTIONNAIRE and write LETTER OF INTENT
3) We evaluate your applications
4) You receive Sample of Franchise Agreement
5) Ask all necessary questions to Franchisor.
6) Let your lawyer read the Franchise Agreement.
7) Find a good location
8) Inspections of your location(s)
9) If location is approved, sign Franchise Agreement and pay Franchise Fee
10) Set up of the Outlet
11) Undergo Training
12) Receive Pre-Opening Assistance
13) Grand Opening! You’re in business with your own FURNISHOP Franchised Outlet!
14) Receive ongoing support from Franchisor.
RK Franchise Consultancy
Ground Floor Minnesota Mansion,
267 Ermin Garcia, Cubao, Quezon City
Phones: (02) 912-2946, 955-0734, Fax: (02) 912-2973
Nationwide Tollfree: 1800-10-88888RK
Email: [email protected]