- Incremental revenue
- 30% ROI (2 years Payback)
- Complete package for a business with an advocacy.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date enrichment for GELP center faculty.
- Contribution to uplifting the Education Industry in the country.
- We welcome educators, parents and educators-at-heart to be part of the franchise family.
- Interested parties should show love and strong passion for children.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are key factors in opening a center.
- Franchisees should also be financially capable.
- Galileo Center Directors should have full-time commitment to their centers and their students.
5 Steps to be a Galileo Partner
- Step 1: Inquiry
- Step 2: Requirements (Upon Franchise Application)
- Step 3: Test and Interview of Teacher Facilitator(s)
- Step 4: Interview
- Step 5: Approval
Note: It usually takes 2 to 4 months to open a Galileo center.
Flagship Center: Ground Floor Republic Glass
#196 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village
Makati City, Philippines, 1229
Telefax: (632) 845.1234
Email: [email protected]