the 1960’s, an enterprising man of modest means, Mr. Galelio Ancajas, dreamt of owning his own business. While working for a paper product company, he bought and sold bread to his co-workers to augment his income. Gifted with a keen business instinct and gut feel, he saw the opportunity to setup a business — a bakery. Despite not having technical know-how, he slowly learned the ropes, with the ensuing hits and misses.
With sheer hardwork, determination and the constant moral support of his better half Remedies, he opened his first bakery in Tipolo, Mandaue City, Cebu. His nickname being Gal, he named the business — Gal’s Bakery.
Presently, the group wish to share the success of their venture to other dynamic and enterprising individuals wishing to have a business of their own, through franchising. Thus, while the group is set to open more company-owned outlets this year 7-10 fran-chised outlets are also part of the group’s target for the year.
Gal’s Bakery is looking for potential franchisees who posses strong, entrepreneurial skills, excellent people-handling skills, committed and with the financial capability to grow business. After all, the breads, to be just right, must have the right ingredients mixed in the right quantities. In the same light, franchising needs the right mix of Franchisor and Franchisee for the success of the business
Booth or Rolling Store – P50,000
- Booth or Rolling Store
- Initial inventory and marketing collaterals
- Food safety training
- Franchise fee
Full Bakery P800,000 – P 1 Million
The package is inclusive of:
- Right to use the name and trademark logos
- Right to use the system operations
- Assistance in site selection and outlet design.
- Transfer of technology
- Design of interiors/renovation supervision
- Confidential operations manual
- Assistance in hiring and selection of personnel
- 3 days of training
- Continuous operational support
- Equipment/furnitures and fixtures/bakery wares
- Initial inventory
- Franchise fee
Terms of Payment:
- 30% upon signing of contract
- 30% two weeks prior to delivery
- 20% upon delivery
- 20% payable in 3 months covered with post dated checks
Royalty/Marketing fee: 5% of gross sales
Minimum area requirement is 40-60 sq. meter and 60-80 sq.m.
Terms: 5 years, renewable for 3 terms of 5 years
Baley Ventures Corp.
369 Dr. Sixto Antonio Ave., Maybunga, Pasig City
Tel. : (02) 642-2546, 641-8488
Fax: (02) 628-3172
Email: [email protected]