Pancakes and Waffles are popular food items in the Philippines. They bring into mind whole families coming together one lazy afternoon enjoying each other’s company over hot delicious pancakes or the whole barkada enjoying warm, tasty, and sweet-smelling waffles during a quick recess break in school.
However, the most commonly available pancake in the market is the American type. This type of pancake is about 1/2 inch thick, a little bland, and easily gets hard when cold. Normally, this is eaten with just butter and syrup.
Harri’s brings to market these same old Filipino favorites with a distinctive twist. Named after Harri (Harald Georg Balz), a native of Westheim, Germany, Harri’s carries his invaluable skills and experience as a chef from all over Europe for over 25 years.
Harri will be introducing the original German pancake from an old recipe in his hometown of Westheim, Germany near Stuttgart.
- 2×2 meter kiosk – The take out outlet will be a 2m x 2m kiosk occupying 4 square meters. It will carry only the pancakes, waffles, and waffles with fillings (refer to the table above).
- 4 to 20 sqm space – This take out outlet is ideal for small in-line spaces such as the one’s available in most supermarkets. This is best suited for spaces with an area between 4 to 20 square meters.
- Small dine-in above 20 sqm – The small dine-in outlets may range anywhere from 20 to 40 square meter spaces. These will carry the full range of products of Harri’s. We have three of these now: Malate (22 sqm), Dapitan (56sqm), and SM Baguio (40sqm).
Franchise Fee: CALL
- Stainless steel cart
- Copyrighted panaflex canopy
- Staff training
- Business Orientations for Franchisees
- System and Trade secrets
- Exclusive use of the brand
- Exclusive enjoyment of the brand
- SEC, DTI and BFAD permits
Main Office : 110 Mindanao Ave., Quezon City
Tel. Nos. : +63 (2) 454-5538; 454-5503; 929-3423
Fax No. : +63 (2) 453-0145
Email : [email protected], [email protected]