Hero Sausages Food Concept was launched last July 2007 during the Philippine International Franchise Show (PIFCE) at the World trade Center organized by Philippine Franchise Association.
On October 2007, the first outlet of Hero Sausages Foodcart was opened at Sta. Lucia Mall located at level 3 near the bowling center.
As of 2011, there are now 50 branches of Hero Sausages in the country including in Cebu and Davao and hero is hoping to add more to this list as we open doors for more interested franchisees!
- Hotdogs Sandwich/On Stick with different flavors
Franchise Package: P350,000
- Use of trademark name and logo
- Business System
- Site Assistance
- Pre-opening, opening and post-opening assistance
- R&D products and menu
- Equipment and utensils
- Initial products and consumables
- Marketing materials
- Cashier supplies
- Franchise fee for 5 years
67 Banlat Road, Tandang Sora, Quezon City
Tel: (02) 456-1392, 355-5343