Johnston Pharmacy is a community-based drugstore offering generics, parallel and branded BFAD and DOH approved medicines. The couple’s main mission in setting it up is to educate, inform and provide the masses access to affordable medicines. The couple understands that to effect healing a patient should first understand their illness. This understanding is just one of the bases of their success, with this principle they formed their comprehensive training program designed for their staff with or without the pharmacy background.
Johnston Pharmacy now has a very strong customer base in Laguna and the Metropolitan Manila also in different provinces, helping patients cope with their maintenance medication by offering good advice and information, quality and affordable branded and generic drugs to the public. Johnston Pharmacy also offers health and personal care products cosmetics, toiletries, and medical supplies.
Php 180,000 for 15sq.m. – 3 years Royalty : 1% for every 100k Monthly Sales Php 250,000 for 50sq.m. – 6 years, NO ROYALTIES
- Trade Name
- Site Approval
- Training for Franchisee Sales Staff and Pharmacist
- Marketing Assistance
- Pre-Opening Assistance Grand Opening Assistance
- Operational Manual – Separate Cost for 180k
- Franchise Fee
- Research and Development
Required Space: Minimum of 15sq.m.
- Basic need. A business not affected by normal market trends
- Reliable Franchise Support
- Guaranteed Return of Investment
- Saleable quality and affordable medicines
- Low risk, minimum amount of overhead
- Effective inventory system, providing security
- Tried and tested method of success
Unit 8 Plan Bldg. Macabling
National Hi-way, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
Phones: (049) 837-2584; (02) 520-8461; 0917-6164 841
Email: [email protected], [email protected]