Delicious, quality and authentic Chinese noodles, congee, siopao and siomai – these are the stuffs that made LING NAM famous for more than half a century. Our signature Beef Wanton Noodles and other similar hot, tasty meals are to die for and were a hit when LING NAM started in 1950. Through word of mouth, LING NAM business thrived and we were able to build a loyal base of clientele who would come regularly to our store to taste our filling yet affordable house specialties.
Today, LING NAM has reengineered under a new management team with keen vision of bringing the LING NAM’s old glory as the best tasting noodle house in the country. Consumers can now look forward to LING NAM’s revitalized brand, image and its fast casual dining store look.
LING NAM was successfully re-launched into the market early 2006 via Franchising and had since re-established its market niche on the simple idea of tasty, quality and affordable products such as Noodles (Soups & Sauteed), Congee, and Dimsum, such as, Siopao and Siomai and new selected Rice Meals.
- Use of Business Name & Trademark
- Utilization of Business System
- High Quality Menus in the Fast Casual Dining
- Credibility of the LING NAM brand and Name Recognition
- Site Evaluation and Selection Assistance
- Architectural Design and Construction
- Franchise Operations/Marketing Manual
- Extensive Classroom and Hands-on Training
- Procurement Program
- Pre-Opening Assistance
- Grand Opening Assistance
- Operational Support from Operations Team
- Marketing and Promotional Assistance
- Continuing Support through regular field visits and communication
- Background in Managing a Business
- Hardworking and motivated to succeed
- Can meet investment requirements
- Customers and people-oriented
- Honest, responsible and organized
- Committed to run the business full-time
- Can follow and work within our Franchise System
A floor area between 130 to 180 sqm. located in major malls, or free-standing locations in commercial areas or other high pedestrian traffic locations, such as office buildings and call-center zones.
Tri-Mark Foods Inc.
No.12 Miller Street, Barangay Bungad Baler, Quezon City
Tel No: (632) 376.5119
Fax No: (632) 376.5188
Email: [email protected]