Apart from the usual food presentations of multinational food company copycats, Mang Inasal endeavors to adhere to elements that bear a distinctively Pinoy stamp-grilling with charcoal, rice wrapped in banana leaves, a marinade concocted out of local spices and herbs, bamboo sticks for skewers, and the ambience that encourages kinamot (the Ilonggo term in eating with the hands) whenever chicken inasal is served. All these evoke a rush of nostalgia for tradition, culture, and most of all, Home.
Mang Inasal has steadily grown since it offered franchising. Mang Inasal has branches in Bacolod, Iloilo Roxas, Kabankalan, Cebu, Boracay, Davao, Koronadal QC, Pasay, MuÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â±oz, Cagayan De Oro, Zamboanga General Santos, Makati, Manila, Muntinlupa, Bulacan Cavite, Bicutan, Baguio, Sta. Rosa, BiÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â±an, Calamba Batangas, Pampanga, Palawan, Ozamiz, Iligan As of today, Mang Inasal has 68 branches nationwide and counting.
What is the mang inasal franchise concept?
Mang Inasal Philippines grants a license to operate to a qualified franchise in a specific location. The franchise makes a commitment to dedicate his time and best effort in operating the store according to the system and standards of Mang Inasal. He pays Mang Inasal a continuing royalty (as a percentage of gross sales) 5% Royalty fee plus 2% advertising fund. Franchise fee P 800,000.00.
Who should qualify as a franchise applicant of mang inasal?
- Must be willing to strictly follow standard operation system of Mang Inasal.
- A person who has a desirable business track record
- Someone who has the commitment to dedicate time and best effort for this investment.
- Success-driven entrepreneur
- One who possesses the abilities to manage human resources
- A person who is willing to attend Mang Inasal Training Program
- He must have the financial capability.
- Mang Inasal grants franchise to and individual or sole proprietor
Who selects the site?
Mang Inasal selects the site for the restaurant but the franchise applicant may propose a potential location for assessment.
How much is the total investment?
The total investment package for Mang Inasal franchise ranges from P5m to P6m. depending on the size of the outlet, locations of the store, land and building. The cost involve are for franchise fee, store equipments, building and leasehold improvement, signages, POS systems, Refundable security deposit, furniture and fixtures, working capital, initial supplies and expenses.
What is the mang inasal franchise training program?
- The training program is designed to equip the applicant with a hands-on work experience in a chosen Mang Inasal outlet and with appropriate knowledge to properly apply Mang Inasal system and standards for operating his store.
- The training program covers one month period.
IloIlo Corporate Office
Fuentes St., Iloilo City
Tel: (033) 508-9000 / 508-7555
Fax: (033) 508-5111
Email: [email protected]
Manila Corporate Office
305 Villa Bldg., Makati Avenue
cor.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Jupiter St., Makati City
Tel: (02) 890-2654, Fax: (02) 890-2654
2316 Aurora Blvd. (formerly Tramo St.), Pasay City
Tel.: (02) 854-3346
Fax: (02) 854-5692