Started as a training center in 1977 at Angeles City, Pampanga Motech Automotive used to be known as Ride Center, Inc. founded by Rommel Naguiat. Then in 1988 Rommel’s son, Eugene took over the business. So with the pool of adept automotive technicians and his passion to serve clients, Eugene put up Motech Franchising Corporation that same year.
“Franchising is the efficient way to expand. Through it I can put up outlets in a faster rate without shelling out additional investments,” explains Eugene. Motech caters mostly to motorists of lower class B and upper class D. Now Motech has seven (7) branches in Angeles City, San Fernando City, Cainta Rizal, Fairview QC, Sucat Muntinlupa, Makati City and they are operating a new branch in Marquee Mall, Angeles City.
Motorists can avail Motech’s deftly-done services from simple oil change and tune-up to brake services, under chassis repairs, computerized wheel alignment, tire mounting, and wheel balancing, among others. They also offer preventive maintenance.
Motech is currently looking for potential franchisees that have the same business but are willing to convert it to Motech; previous owners/operators of gasoline stations; are interested to learn about the industry.
The total investment in a Motech franchise would be about P4 million. This includes:
- Use of MOTECH trademark and logo
- Gain from MOTECH’s reputable brand and image
- Site selection and evaluation
- Service center design and construction (for turnkey package)
- A comprehensive franchise operation’s manual
- Top, industry standard management and technical training
- Local marketing and promotional assistance
- Pre-opening and start-up assistance
- Grand opening assistance
- Bulk pricing privilege and access to a wide array of high quality parts and other automotive supplies
- Continuing visits, guidance and business evaluation support
- Use of a fully-automated inventory, sales and customer management information system
MOTECH Franchising Corporation
Makro Compound, Felix Avenue, Cainta, Rizal
Tel.: (02) 655-6714
For provincial inquiries: (045) 887-4794
Email: [email protected]