Update: May 20, 2010 – Franchise listing suspended.
- Nacho chips
- Toppings: cheese, jalapeno
- Beef, mushroom
Franchise fee: P50,000 – 100,000
Franchise Fee Includes:
- Business Name
- Transfer of Technology
- Business system
- Marketing Assistance
- Pre-opening Assistance
- Grand opening Assistance
- Post opening Assistance
- Use of Operations Manual
- Recruitment and Training of Personnel
- Free Standard Cart or Signage for Kiosk
Required Area for carts: At least 4-6 Sqm.
Term of Franchise: 3 years / RENEWABLE
Royalty Fee: 5% of Gross Sales [Monthly]
Requirements for Franchising
- Personal Interview
- By law, only Filipino individuals of legal age can apply for the franchise.
- Adequate financial capability