Quick mobile spotting from the Philippines: Palengkenito, which translates to ‘mini-market’ in English, is a well-designed mobile grocery store, developed to bring convenience to less-affluent consumers in the Philippines. Specially converted Suzuki minivans are outfitted with a generator, shelving units, food heating elements and a refrigerator. The roving store offers quality pre-packed fresh and processed food, snacks, canned goods, toiletries, and other basic household items in small packages (see sachet marketing for more on selling in small quantities).
Palengkenito combines the pop-up phenomenon’s enduring success with an obvious convenience factor, wrapped in a cheerfully branded package.
Palengkenito is a modern 3-in-1 mobile mini-market that sells and delivers the following:
- Pre-packed, pre-weighed & pre-priced fresh goods: like chicken, pork, fish vegetable, fruits and others.
- Basic grocery items like canned goods and condiments such as vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce and more.
Cellphone Loads and Other:
- Grab and Go Fastfood snacks such as donut, siopao, bread, softdrinks, noodles and more.
- Cellphone E-Load
- Newspapers, magazine and other delivery services
Franchise Package: Php550,000 (net of taxes) aside from aforementioned franchise fee, the franchisee will be required to place a security bond in the amount of Php50,000 for supplies. The bond is fully refundable (with no interest) upon culmination of the franchise agreement.
Palengkenito requires a 50% downpayment upon signing of franchise contract.
Franschise Package Inclusion:
- Use of Palengkenito name
- Business style/accounting and inventory system
- Operational system
- Mobile van (Reconditioned Suzuki Van)
- Equipment, small wares and uniforms
- Product development
- Marketing support
- Training of crews
- All supplies shall be provided by Palengkenito
- Duration of franchise contract is 5 years (renewable)
- Other pre-operational cost- government licenses and insurance.
Amang Rodriguez St. cor. M.L. Quezon St.
Manggahan, Pasig City 1611
Tel: 681-3482 / 682-1515
Email: [email protected]; [email protected]