It was the golden year of 1936. Calesas clonked their way down the tight esquinitas of Binondo, through the thick bright air and cacophony of busy sounds.
In the heart of China town, fiery-colored dragons peered through red banners, into the swell of humanity jostling their way down the streets, Chinese, Indios, mestizos, shoppers and merchants from everywhere, skillfully maneuvering through stacks of wooden crates, and vendors awkward little stalls cluttering the barely visible sidewalks.
It is in one of those esquinitas where a modest eatery called Panciteria Lido was put up.
Panciteria being the term formulated by the Pinoys for Pancit (noodles) which evolved from the Hokkien phrase pian-sit (something quickly cooked). There, a tempting assortment of classic Chinese favorites, noodles, wanton, guisado, asado, among other masterfully cooked, with a subtle hint of that sweet and salty Filipino flavor.
- Franchise Term: 5 years
- Space Requirement: 80-100 square meters
- Return of Investment: 1.5 – 3 years
- Net Income: 11% – 19%
- Total Investment Estimate: 4.5m – 5.5m
- Franchise Fee: 500,000 (Included in Total Investment)
Franchise Services Include:
- Use of Trademark for 5 years
- Trading Area and Site Analysis
- Commissary Production and Logistics Support
- Staff Recruitment
- Staff Training
- Opening Team Support
- Local Store Marketing Support
Panciteria Lido Chinese Cuisine Co.
G/F, The Capital Towers Bldg. E.Rodriguez Avenue, Quezon City
Tel: (02) 431-4144, 414-5436, 215-6271
Email: [email protected], [email protected]