Dealers are major partners of Petron, the frontliners who represent Petron to the public. Hence, the company puts a lot of effort and care in the selection of dealers because careful selection is one of the key factors that determine the success of the dealership.
We welcome applicants for the following:
- Service Station Dealership
- Gasul Dealership
Service Station Dealership
- Must meet established capitalization required for a given dealership (this will range between 1 million to 9 million depending on the type of trade and type of station available).
- Must be able to dedicate most of his time, if not all, in running the station.
- Must be dynamic and have the aggressiveness and desire not just to operate a service station business but to be the number one in his trading area.
- Must be perceptive to new ideas and suggestions, pleasing in personality, and have good moral character that will assure the company of loyalty.
- Must be willing to undergo a five-week Dealer Management course.
- Must have no past record of criminal case.
- Must not be operating any existing Petron station or that of any other oil company.
- Desirable if the spouse and/or any other member of the family can help in the business.
- Desirable if applicant’s capitalization is backed-up by real estate properties for use as future collateral in expanding the business.
- Desirable if applicant has previous record of business or employment success.
- Desirable if applicant has no known vices.
- Desirable if service station can become his full-time business.
- Desirable if applicant is a member of any civic group in the community, i.e. Rotary, Lions, Kiwanis, Jaycees, etc
- Desirable if applicant is a resident of the community where the station applied for is located.
- Desirable if dealership is single proprietorship.
- Desirable if applicant is not more than 45 years of age.
How to Apply
Get to know the service station business by reading the Primer on Petron Dealership Program.Accomplish the Dealer Application Form consisting of three parts:
Part I. Dealer Application
Part II. Financial and Personal Statement
Part III. Business Plan
The initial screening will be based on the content of the application. So take time to fill out the required date and information. Do not leave blank spaces. Put “NA” in the blank if information sought is not applicable to your case.
Submit application to:
Regional Manager – Luzon Retail
Jesus St., Pandacan,Manila
Tel. Nos. (02) 563-8521 to 40
Visayas and Mindanao applicants:
VisMin Retail Petron Corporation
Mandaue TerminalLooc, Mandaue City
Tel. Nos. (032) 344-7341
Applicant will be informed in writing, of the status of his/her application after the preliminary screening phase.
Capitalization of P1,500,000 to 3,500,000
A pre-qualified Gasul Dealer, and is:
- 1. A Filipino citizen; of good moral character
- 2. Not more than 50 years old at the time of application
- 3. Possesses the following qualities:
- Customer intimacy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Critical thinking
- Team oriented
- Commitment to excellence
- Related to any incumbent Petron employee up to the 3rd degree of consanguinity or affinity
- Related to any employee of Petron’s Competitor/s up to the 3rd degree of consanguinity or affinity
- A corporate entity or partnership
For particulars, write or call:
Ms. Marissa U. Viray/Ms. Gemma L. Lorenzo
Luzon Retail Sales
E. Rodriguez Avenue
Bo. Ugong, Pasig City
Tel. Nos. 671-9817 to 671-9826
Fax Nos. 671-2684/89
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Download Application Form