Pinoy Agri-Kart is a project of the Department of Agriculture and the government-owned Philippine Agriculture Development and Commercial Corp., the unique concept showcases a variety of Filipino-made products from the corn and pea snacks, to dried mangoes and fish, bottled jams and fruit preserves, and even the best of Philippine wines.
The Pinoy Agri Kart is a new approach to promote export quality Philippine-made agri fishery and food products presented by entrepreneurs in a specially designed mini-jeepney concept, a popular Filipino transport icon. It is envisioned to bring Philippine food products to consumers here and abroad.
The Pinoy Agri-Kart is strongly hinged to the social goals of the country as it is considered a “social franchising opportunity. With the Pinoy Agri-Kart, OFWs will get to invest in a real business based on products they are familiar with. And they do not have to worry too much about getting a market because they will primarily be selling to their fellow Filipinos overseas.
Franchise Package: P100,000
- Use of the name
- Initial inventory
- Loan of the Agri-Kart
- Loan of the Operation Manual
- The Agri Kart shall remain the property of the Franchisor. At the end of the franchise period, the Franchisor will buy back at book value the Agri-Kart.
- The Operation Manual is only loaned to the Franchisee. It must be returned to the Franchisor at the end of the term, unless renewed.
- Employees cooperatives
- Neighborhood/village associations
- Institutions, like restaurants, transportation terminals, hospitals, convenience stores, canteens
Franchise period: 2 years
Plnoy Agri-Kart, PADCC Agribusiness Exports Showroom
G/F Office of the Secretary Building, Department of Agriculture
Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Tel: (02) 927-0818, 928-8741 to 65
Email: [email protected]