Sbarro has a rich tradition of excellence that it shares with its customers, employees and franchise owners. Italian immigrants Gennaro and Carmela Sbarro achieved the dream of owning a successful business in the United States when they opened the original Sbarro delicatessen. Fifty years later, Sbarro is the #1 Italian food franchise in the world.
The Sbarro family remains deeply committed to and involved with the success and continued growth of its company. The same Old World values that helped grow the company from a single location to 1,000 restaurants are still present today. International franchisees will benefit from an operating team that has decades of experience, and spans over 30 countries.
We are now joined by hundreds of franchisees, professional staff and restaurant workers, and we pride ourselves on maintaining a close-knit family culture.
The Sbarro concept was born in Italy and raised in the United States. Here’s where we are today:
- Nearly 1,000 locations in both traditional and non-traditional venues worldwide.
- Plans for expansion across the globe.
- Rated the #1 Quick Service Restaurant in the Italian segment by Entrepreneur magazine for five out of the past six years.
The Sbarro concept is based on Old World Italian Food. What makes it so successful?
- Time-honored recipes – Mama Sbarro’s original recipes remain the inspiration for Sbarro’s menu of more than 200 items.
- The freshest ingredients – Sbarro sets and meets high standards for the freshest locally grown and imported ingredients.
- Consistency – Sbarro franchises are committed to unwavering standards of food quality, value and service.
How does Sbarro support its franchisees?
- Extensive business and restaurant training – Your first stop on the road to becoming a franchisee is an intensive, focused training course.
- Design assistance – our experienced team will help to make your site attractive and maximize space.
- Established regional network of suppliers in all four corners of the globe.
What makes Sbarro a unique value in franchising?
- ffordable investment – Sbarro works hard to make sure that owning your own franchise is an attainable goal.
- Brand flexibility – Sbarro can be found in airports, universities, travel plazas, train stations, hospitals and many other high-profile locations.
- Demand – Italian food is the #1 meal preference for consumers worldwide.
Trade Name: Sbarro (US)
Franchised Offered: Not Sub Franchising
Category: Food & Beverage
Contact Person: Ms. Ma. Theresa Rodriguez
Contact No: 921-8239
Address: Suite 101, G.J. Bldg. Quezon Ave. QC
2nd Level, Glorietta 2
Ayala Center, Makati City
Robinsons Place – Manila
3rd Level, Padre Faura Wing (Near Food Court)
M. Adriatico St., Manila
SM City North EDSA
1st Level, Main Bldg.
North Ave. cor. EDSA, Quezon City
Upper Ground Level, Bldg. A
Julia Vargas Ave., Mandaluyong City
Tel. 633-1882, 633-1883