Selecta Ice Cream Distributor

Selecta’s humble beginnings can be traced to the Arce family’s ice cream parlor in Manila in 1948. Its ice cream was well-known for its creaminess, authentic flavours, and unique gold can packaging, qualities that remained throughout the years.

In 1990, RFM Corporation bought Selecta from the Arce family to form Selecta Dairy Products, Inc. Known for its sharp entrepreneurship, RFM catapulted the rise of Selecta as a serious contender in the ice cream market — always ahead in product innovations by creating new and exciting flavours like Cookies and Cream, Halo Halo, Ube Macapuno, and Chocolate Almond Fudge, and supported by heart-warming media campaigns that depict Selecta as an ice cream that creates family bonding moments. In 1997, Selecta became the market leader in the Philippine capital, which accounted for 60% of the nation’s ice cream consumption.

Sprinkle Fun On Top of Your Business

At Selecta, we’ve made a business of making pleasure within reach. We would like to share this opportunity with you. Join us in this business of spreading fun. We Offer:

• Innovative, affordable, relevant, fund and exciting product lines.
  • Generous operating margins that will surely give a fair return of your investments.
  • Reliable logistics & customer service team to ensure fast, accurate & timely replenishments.
  • We will provide you with steadfast and modern refrigeration equipment.
  • Stimulating & attractive Point of Sale (POS) materials.
  • World class training & technical supervision.

Contact

Customer hotline: (02) 646-2324
PLDT Toll Free: 1-800-1-8888888
Globe Toll Free: 1-800-9-SELECTA

Hotel & Restaurants: 0917-8677601
Northern NCR: 0917-8678302
Southern NCR: 0917-8677604

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

733 Responses to “Selecta Ice Cream Distributor”

1. doreen araojo says:

sir madam,hello im doreen araojo residing at teresa rizal,im very much willing to sell this product, im a ofw working in taiwan my children is the one really want to this kind of busines.pls kindly help to have this selecta,how much i need money my capital to have this selecta ice cream pls.help me here is my contact no 09216045949 0r 886932184613 thank you.

2. gilbert agamata bago says:

sir were looking for a dealer or suplyers for a shop at sm manila at ground flor.we select your icecream selecta for a new seeling product for a shake pls. contact us..09281875761

3. Malou S. Antonio says:

I am a resident of Santol, Balagtas, Bulacan..,i just opened a store and i wanted to sell ice cream products..,and I believe that Selecta products is saleable..,can you please text or call me at my mobile # 09159669763 and educate me how can I avail you products..,your quick respond will be highly appreciated..,thanks and more power..,

4. nida says:

i wanted to sell ice cream products im here in san fernando pampanga how can i avail pls send me details
    thanks

5. lyn mina says:

I am interested to start a new business and I want to place a Selecta freezer (small one only) in our carinderia. Please let me know details. I am from Aglipay st. Mandaluyong City (Near Gabby’s/Kalentong) my phone number is 0917-8809072. thanks in advance.

6. arlene gillego says:

good day! i just want to know kung kelan po mapupuntahan ng ahente nyo yung place ko kasi i already talk to someone from selecta this week may pupuntang ahente to check my place but until now wala pa ring pumupunta, hope to hear from you soon thanks…

7. gina gayahan says:

hi..i want to be a retailer of selecta here in los banos..may sari sari store po aq dito..here is my number 09087140175..thanks

8. Manny Salvador says:

hi, my wife and i are opening amini grocery in a few days and we are interested in having Selecta products as part of our mix. location is in front of a school and along the road were most of the people in our subdivision pass thru to go to the talipapa so the products would be a big help. hope to hear from you soon.

9. al bognot says:

10. al bognot says:

i want to sell ur products in my convenience store here in angeles city, we’re open 24hrs, can u pls send me the contact person n number, ty my number is 09175378881, 09228948882

11. Christina L. Bacani says:

Dear Sir/Maam,
    We are a trading company based in manila,and my buyer from dubai in interested to your product(Selecta ice cream-all variety(tubs 1.5L). If you can give distributor or direct contact in able to supply your items.
    Immediate response is much appreciated.

Thanks,,
    Christina L. Bacani
    09998899382
    632-3455414

12. marilou lucero says:

B&E Catering Services is starting to operate a canteen in NLEX (tollways)almost 100′s peolpe our customer daily they are requesting some ice cream to sale i suggested ur product is good. Our company is interested to franchise Selecta product pls.send me a contact person,/contact no.
    Immediate response is much appriciated..

Thanks..
    Marilou Lucero
    09193534097
    027095205

13. joyce says:

hello.. good day i just want to inquire how much will be the capital needed in able to franchise your product?

14. kayla says:

hi im interested in setting up a small selecta ice cream business in la salle taft area. please get back to me for details. my number is 09178954848

15. kayla says:

hi im interested in setting up a small ice cream business in the la salle taft area. how much would it be? can you give me more of teh details. my number is 09178954848 thanks!

16. Willester Yap says:

17. Willester Yap says:

Good day. I would like to ask the contact information in you branch here in Cebu City so that I can have a faster transaction for I would like to have a franchise on your magnolia ice cream for my restaurant. Hope for a fast response. Thank You so much

18. Tess Tenorio says:

Sir,Madaam,
    I am from Starosa, Laguna, I would like to sell your products. I am an OFW and I would like to have an ice cream parlor. How much do I need to have your cream products? Please, reply me soon. Send me more information with regards in selling your creamy products. Thank you and Godbless..

19. marlene aday says:

i want to franchise selecta ice cream in oriental mindoro..
    please send me the details..
    thank you & more power!..

20. Ben Franklin says:

hi gud pm

I want to franchise selecta ice cream in General Santos City soon SM Gensan city will be open..please send me the details..

please help to have this selecta,how much i need money for capital to have this selecta ice cream.
    please contact me asap in this # 0999-3212292/09175695473 .. thank you.

21. Rowena Culala says:

Hi Sir/Ma’am:

I just put up a mini-mart and I would like to sell your product here in our place at Pampanga.

Here is my contact number : 09178670225

Thank you!

22. ROLAN SON says:

good day,

i would like to sell selecta ice cream product here in naga city,cam sur.i have new store here..how much money i need for it?..how about the freezer..sa inyo po ba yon?..please contact me.

ROLAN SON
    CELL NO. 09479835983

23. Anna Marie Dalida says:

hi, i am also interested to sell selecta icecream here in lapu lapu city can you please provide me with contact nos. whom I can coordinate with my application for a dealership since i will be opening my mini grocery next month.Please feel free to text or call me at my mobile no.09179195109.thanks.

24. rose says:

HI GUD PM PO GUSTO KO PO SANA MAG SELL NG SELECTA DITO SA DASMA SA HAUZE NAMIN MAYTINDAHAN PO KC KAMI,,PLS REPLY PO,, KAU SA NO,,,09284792671

25. Leonora k. anisuzzaman says:

We are interested to franchise your
    selecta product in Bangladesh. We like to open an Ice cream parlor in La union also.Will be appreciate for your early response.
    Thanks for your cooperation.

26. Elsa Ruedas says:

I really love eating ice cream specially SELECTA ICE CREAM,I observe for almost a month already,I’m wondering why your selecta bike cart here in Iligan City,Philippines is selling FIVE PESOS ice cream which is not selecta product,every time I buy CORNETTO,I see a what we call here MILK BAR OR BUKO BAR local product.By the way I’m happy that you SELECTA BIKES came back immediately because of the SENDONG tragedy that happened last December.Hope you can check your SELECTA BIKES CART here in our place.It’s very ugly or dirty to see selecta cart has a LOCAL PRODUCT,hope you can check this concern.

27. Marlon Gonzales says:

Hi, we recently opened a convinience store here in Nueva Ecija and we are interested in putting your products in our store. Please send me the details on how to go about the process. Thanks.

28. Mary Ann Cruz says:

Hi pwede po bang malaman kung paano maging dealer ng selecta ice cream?Mag-open po kami ng strore and we want to become a dealer.We are residing at cavite city and how much po ang puhunan?Thank you and hope for your response soon.

29. Frances O. Corpuz says:

hi i would like to open a selecta ice cream srea in my canteen my contact number is 09272133320.