The Sunny Motors Group has business interests covering automotive sales, parts & service, non-life insurance, retail financing, property management, service station, tires, batteries and accessories. The Sunny Motors Group’s founder, Mr. Amando S. San Juan started to test his business acumen by opening a gasoline station in Baliuag, Bulacan. He started to venture in the automotive industry in 1976 by operating a service and parts company also in Baliuag, Bulacan with close friends and relatives as his valued clients. After only a year, the service and parts operations expanded in Cabanatuan City, then to Santiago City, covering the Northeastern Luzon Provinces, namely: Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Nueva Viscaya, Isabela and Cagayan.
DMG, INC., the assembler and distributor of the very popular Volkswagen in the middle 70’s, selected and appointed Mr. San Juan in 1978 for the most coveted dealerships network in the three areas, namely: Bulacan, Nueva Ecija and Isabela. Thus, World Cars, Incorporated was born and operated one after the other. When DMG ceased operations in the country in 1981, Ford Phils., Inc. tapped World Cars, Inc.’s facilities, organization and expertise to carry the numerous Ford models. After several years however, Ford pulled out of the country due to severe economic crisis that hit the country in the early 80’s.
The Sunny Motors Group
No. 1144 Quezon Ave., Quezon City
Telephone: 3743911, 4112720
E-Mail: [email protected]