Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdog Fun Factory Booth Franchise

Products:

• TJ Hotdogs on stick, with bread, with rice

Initial investment:  P170,000 (all in)
Inclusions:

• Processing fee
  • Booth
  • Cooking and storage equipment
  • Uniforms
  • Collaterals
  • Initial stocks

Expected ROI: 1 year
Area size: At least 3X2 sq. m.
Location: Schools, malls or other high traffic areas
Target market: A,B, C market

Contact:

On-Premise Selling Manager, The Purefoods-Hormel Company, Inc.
21F JMT Corporate Condominium
ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Trunkline: (02) 702-5000
Telefax: (02) 635-2229
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

68 Responses to “Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdog Fun Factory Booth Franchise”

1. edelyn morales says:

hi, i am interested to become a dealer of Purefoods product may i have the complete details please.

thank you so much.

2. reymond says:

Hi im interested can you send me the complete details. thank you very much

3. mary ann says:

im planning to put a TJ hotdog fun factory booth at the mall of asia,can u please send me the whole details..

thanks..

4. karen ewican says:

hi! I am interested in the TJ franchise, pls send me more details on the email provided above. Thanks..

5. Orillo, Helen says:

Good day!
    I am interested to apply for a fun factory outlet,can you please send me a complete detail on how to purchase. The initial payment including all necessities such as fright fee for provincial allocation.
    Many thanks,I am waiting for your very reliable answer.Thanks

-Helen-

6. marivel says:

hi

interesado ako na magdealear atmaglagay ng assorted hotdog sa tindahan ko,pwede ba malaman kung papaano ang proseso?

7. joy ticzon says:

hi..just want to inquire how to become a dealer of purefoods tj hotdog..will be including in our sarisari store at san pablo city..thanks and best wishes..

8. Regina Lucila says:

Hi, im interested in franchising TJ booth, please send details… Thanks

9. Regina Lucila says:

Hi, im interested in franchising TJ booth, please send details… Thanks

10. melva says:

good day!! interesado po ako mag dealer ang purefoods tj hotdog or any product ng purefoods,pwede bang malaman kung paano ang proseso?god bless,tnx

11. Eladio Ramirez says:

Hello there,
    I have opened a grocery store in Batangas City and have thought
    of adding purefoods product to my stuff.My store isn`t near the market and so I thought that it is a good idea of having your products available .
    equipments to keep those products.
    Please give me the necessary information.
    Thank you so much!

12. Maverick says:

Hi,
    I’d like to inquire on the franchise package of your company. May I request for full details.

Thanks

13. mary ann valbuena says:

I am interested in franchising purefoods tj hotdog fun booth, can you pls send me details.
    Tnx much.

14. Joshua Yap says:

Hi I’m interested ti be a franchisee of your purefoods TJ HOTDOG fun factory. Pls. Send me more details. I’m located at Davao City, can you calculate the overall expenses. Tnx Gb.

15. aida osato says:

Hi i’m interested to franchise TJ HOTDOG FUN BOOTH.Pls.send me more details
    Tnx much.

16. marissa reyes says:

I want to have my Purefoods booth in Cebu. Do I deal with your regional office or your Manila office. Thanks so much

17. Maria Cecilia P. Baje says:

hi, I’m interested in franchising a tj purefoods fun booth, can you please send me all the details ( terms and condition ) thanks!

18. fredi venturina says:

hello im interested in putting up a tj in bulacan. please send me the details, terms & conditions,money making part. thank you

19. Michelle says:

Pls send me the terms and condition.. I’m interested to put up a fun booth

20. Majella Gonzales says:

..hi,im interested in franchising TJ Purefoods fun booth.please send me the details, terms and all the conditions.thank you so much and good day.

21. laurice vianzon says:

good day i want to franchise TJ purefoods fun booth,plz send me all the details and info,

22. Blanca bautista says:

Hello,I’m interested in franchising TJ Purefoods foodcart.pls.send me all the details ASAP..thank u so much!

23. Jo-Ann Galang says:

Hi! I’m very much interested in franchising business, could you please lecture me the details to include royalty fee. We’re near puregold supermaket and there’s no booth yet of TJ hotdog stick so i’m planning to put up one.

24. jetlee h. dela cruz says:

please send me all the details terms and condition

25. nimfa a.veronica says:

hi im interested to franchise could you please tell me about d details about hotdog both how much mony to invest.. thanks kindly send me about.

26. Marie Prado says:

Hello ,
    I have opened a store in Baybay City Leyte and have thought
    of adding purefoods product to my stuff.My store is near the market and so I thought that it is a good idea of having your products available .I am interested in knowing on how to apply as a wholesaler.How much capital do I need for a start.Do you provide chillers or
    equipments to keep those products.
    Please give me the necessary information.
    Thank you so much!