Many people still remember The Coffee Experience as the outlet with the big X. To all our customers we were known as Coffee X (we can easily spot old timers, it’s in the way you say it). Neatly tucked beneath the stairwell of the old Quad 2, customers would come and enjoy their first sips of espresso beverages… finding it to be a truly awakening experience.
When The Coffee Experience was later transferred to the Glorietta Activity Center, it was known as “the store in the middle” of Glorietta, serving that cool drink, the Latte Mocha. Passersby were intrigued by the machines for it was the first time they could see and watch coffee preparation as an art! They too could hear the nuances of preparing freshly ground coffee and smell the coffee as it is extracted. Perfectly frothed milk, (an art in itself), when added to the espresso to make a cappuccino, will intrigue one’s senses as you sip and experience it’s flavorful, velvety difference.
- Espresso Bar without Seating
- Cafe Garden
- Espresso Bar with Seating
- TCE offers flexibility in size and is therefore able to setup in many kinds of location
- TCE caters to a more diverse market because of considerably affordable choices
- TCE employs one of the most extensive and innovative product lines
- Brand Name Recognition
- Pre-Opening Support
- Marketing Support
The Coffee Experience Corp.
112B N. Domingo St., Cubao, Quezon City
Mobile: 0922-8186961, 0922-8186930