Uncle Cheffy is an original concept under Chefs’ Quarter Group of Restaurants. Behind it are Managing Partner Larry Cortez and Executive chef Mauro Arjona Jr. The restaurant opened the doors of its first branch in August 2009.
The vibe at Uncle Cheffy is casual. It’s the perfect venue for laid back meals and gatherings. The menu offers a fine selection of dishes that are easy on the pocket. The best-sellers include the Memphis Barbeque US Beef Rib Finger and the Panizza. The thin strips of pizza rolled with greens and condiments is a must for every table.
1. What are the qualifications for Uncle Cheffy Franchisee? • Self-Driven, Enterprising with Entrepreneurial Skills ‘ Service oriented and Hardworking • Motivated to pursue long term goals
2. Who may apply for franchise? Individuals, corporations and/or associations may apply In case of a corporation/group or association, all director must sign the Franchise Agreement.
3. How much investment is needed and what does this cover? The franchise package ranges from Php 7.0 to 12.0 Million. This includes the Franchise Fee, site renovation, equipments, furniture and fixtures, signage and pre-opening expenses. This may vary depending on the location and actual construction costs.
4. How much is the franchise fee and for how many years it is applicable? There are two (2) options in franchising Uncle Cheffy the Franchise Fee worth P1.5M is good for 7 years and is renewable every three (3) years for Php500,000 00 while the Fee of P2.5M is applicable for 20 years.
5. What are the other fees required? The continuing license fee for the duration of the franchise are: A). Royalty Fee Five Percent (5%) of Net Sales (after VAT) B). Marketing and Advertising Fund -One Percent (1%) of Net Sales (after VAT)
6. What is the ideal floor area requirement? The recommended floor area is 120 to 250 square meters.
7. Is there a standard design for the restaurant? Yes. Cortez/Arjono provides the standard design, lay-out, equipment and facilities needed.
8. What about the location? The applicant proposes the location, then, Cortez/Arjona evaluates and assess. The applicant may have the option to request Cortez/Arjona to suggest a location based on applicant’: preference.
9. What are the products to be sold and materials to be used? Cortez/Arjona will provide all proprietary products and supplies. All other materials shall be procured in accordance with the provisions of the Franchise Agreement.
10. What other services will be provided to the franchisee? Cortez/Arjona will provide assistance on the following: Hiring – applicable within Manila Area and nearby Cities Only, Pre-construction plan, Acquiring Business Permits, 45-day hands-on Training of Key Personnel and 30-day training for Rank & File Personnel Operations Manual, Equipment Procurement, Pre/Post Marketing plan. Also, a continuing periodic visit of the management for operations and other concerns.
G/F Two Ecom Center, Mall of Asia
Eton Centris, Quezon Ave., Q.C.
Email: [email protected]