ZAGU the leader in the pearl shake business, is looking for dynamic entrepreneurs to be part of this dynamic business.
ZAGU introduces the “Pearl Drink” to the Philippine market. The drink’s uniqueness and the variety of flavors it offers broaden its appeal to the customers and keeps them interested. Taste and flavor is the essential component, keeping customers coming back for more.
ZAGU considers AUTHORIZED DEALERS as partners and we welcome your ideas. On the other hand, ZAGU views you as an internal customer, whom we serve so both of us can succeed.
ZAGU is determined to help foreign Authorized Dealers, just like their local partners, to meet and exceed their expectations. ZAGU Authorized Dealers make a significant commitment both in financial and in personal resources to their business. We match their commitment with our own. We are committed to customizing the perfect combination of marketing and support to meet our partners’ individual needs. We even own and operate 80 outlets as part of our promise to “walk in your shoes” and continue to learn and know the business first hand.
Authorized Dealership Features
- Php 270, 000 – P350,000
- Will carry the well established ZAGU Trademark & Logo
- Special discounted price for purchases exclusive for Authorized Dealers only
- Continuous marketing support through event participation, sponsorship and other marketing approach.
- High Profile National Presence
- No Defined Territory
- Participation in Events
- Zagu Standard Uniform
- Service Crew Training
- No Franchise fee, No Royalty fee
What’s in it for authorized dealer?
- Instant Market
- Additional Source of Income
- Proprietary Recipes, Ingredients and Procedures
- Ongoing Training and Operational Support
- Marketing and Advertising Support
- Exclusive Product Distribution
- Contemporary Design and Decor Package
- Assistance with Site Selection
- Customized Operational System
- Continuous Research and Development
Ms. Joy Capistrano / Ms. Christy Doctor
#52 West Capitol Drive, Barrio Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Tel. No.: 687-0140 / 687-4403 local 113-114
Mobile No.: 0920-8889248