Zagu Pearl Shake Dealership

ZAGU the leader in the pearl shake business, is looking for dynamic entrepreneurs to be part of this dynamic business.

ZAGU introduces the “Pearl Drink” to the Philippine market. The drink’s uniqueness and the variety of flavors it offers broaden its appeal to the customers and keeps them interested. Taste and flavor is the essential component, keeping customers coming back for more.

ZAGU considers AUTHORIZED DEALERS as partners and we welcome your ideas. On the other hand, ZAGU views you as an internal customer, whom we serve so both of us can succeed.

ZAGU is determined to help foreign Authorized Dealers, just like their local partners, to meet and exceed their expectations. ZAGU Authorized Dealers make a significant commitment both in financial and in personal resources to their business. We match their commitment with our own. We are committed to customizing the perfect combination of marketing and support to meet our partners’ individual needs. We even own and operate 80 outlets as part of our promise to “walk in your shoes” and continue to learn and know the business first hand.

Authorized Dealership Features

• Php¬† 270, 000 – P350,000
  • Will carry the well established ZAGU Trademark & Logo
  • Special discounted price for purchases exclusive for Authorized Dealers only
  • Continuous marketing support through event participation, sponsorship and other marketing approach.
  • High Profile National Presence
  • No Defined Territory
  • Participation in Events
  • Zagu Standard Uniform
  • Service Crew Training
  • No Franchise fee, No Royalty fee

What’s in it for authorized dealer?

• Instant Market

#52 West Capitol Drive, Barrio Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Tel. No.: 687-0140 / 687-4403 local 113-114
Mobile No.: 0920-8889248
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.zagushakes.com

updated: 5/31/2010

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2,508 Responses to “Zagu Pearl Shake Dealership”

1. andy says:

Hi!

can you give me further details on the Zagu business?

Magkno po ba ang magagastos all in all?

magkno po kaya ang kikitain ko monthly. just estimated profit..

gaano po katagal ang return of investment..?

2. Gladys Gubac says:

Please send me details regarding how to franchise zagu and kindly indicate other extra fees.thank you

3. hi please send me details on how to get franchise of zagu pearl shake, im interested to franchise im from Mines View Baguio City.

4. rhemar dayaday says:

hi i’m interested to franchise can you mail me how to start? and other info and answers to their questions. thank you

5. Kathy says:

Hi im interested to franchise zagu. Please send me for more details. Thank you in advance.

6. shayne says:

Good day!
    Im interested to franchise zagu. Im located here in cebu. can you please send me more details and all in all cost.
    thank you.

7. Virgo A Dosal Jr says:

Can u send me details on how to franchise and what is the requirements needed for franchising and how much is my cash out for the said inquiries. Thank you and hoping for your reply soon.

8. Ma Jobelle Malijan says:

Hi can you send me the total franchising fee…thanks

9. maria vilma t. belda says:

ako po interisado sa zagu franchise paki send po sa akin lahat na detail tungkol dyan,,mag kano po lahat na magagastos sa franching yong total po lahat,,tapos magkano namn ang kikitain don,tkhs looking forward your reply thks.

10. myla says:

Hi!

can you give me further details on the Zagu business?

Magkno po ba ang magagastos all in all?

magkno po kaya ang kikitain ko monthly. just estimated profit..

gaano po katagal ang return of investment..?

11. nelso arceos says:

send details on how to franchise ur product how much will it cost me… thank you… will wait for your response….

12. generoso ruiz says:

interesado po ako maging authorized dealer ng zagu noon pa ang problema ko po ay pwesto kung saan ko ilalagay tagarito po ako sa imus cavite nakahanda na po km sa babayaran mgkaroon lamang ng pwesto.nginquire na po km sa walter mart dasmarinas pero la pa reply sanamatulungan nyo kami salamat po.

13. jennylyn untalan says:

hi… i would like to inquire zagu franchising. pls send me all details of total cost. how much the monthly minimum income? all in all…pls i am interested, thank you. i need your response as early. godbless

14. Menel says:

Hi!

can you give me further details on the Zagu business?

Magkno po ba ang magagastos all in all?

magkno po kaya ang kikitain ko monthly. just estimated profit..

gaano po katagal ang return of investment..?

We are from cebu…

15. dvine says:

hi,,
    im ask lng po how much b pag nag francise ng zagu..pki bigyan lng po aq ng details..at mag kano din po ang income d2 monthly.
    tnx po.plz rply..

16. mike says:

pkisend nmn po lhat ng details about zagu franchising..tnx

17. Mayflor Legario says:

Hi!

I’m interested to get franchise. I’m residence of Boracay and I believe zagu will top among competitors here. I’ll be glad if you could give me full details like how much would it cost in general and how many years would it takes for return of investment. Thanks.

Regards and more powers.

18. Gloria Diarez says:

Hi,
    I am interested to get a franchise of your product.
    Please give me the details re this.
    Kindly mail to the address below the documents/list of requirements.

Thank you.

Gloria Diarez
    7 Cottonwood St. Ferndale Homes
    Pasong Tamo, Quezon city

19. Aileen T. Erepol says:

I am interested to get a franchise. Please email me the details. How long is the return of investment?

20. Janice says:

TO: Zagu Pearl Shake Dealership

Hi!
    Please give me the steps on how to franchise, total cost and all the requirement. How long would it takes to return the investment? And the approximate make up. Thanks! :)

21. DORIS GABRILLO says:

I am from Davao City. Is there a possibility to talk in person the details of Zagu franchising?

22. Marie says:

I’m interested to have a franchise of zagu. Please send me details to my email. Thanks and I’ll be waiting for your response.God bless!

23. gena says:

im interested zagu francisng can you send me the details.

24. gena says:

im interested zagu francisng can you send me the details pls…

25. Enrico F. Hermano says:

Seaman po ang brother ko gusto nya po daw malaman kung magkano ang magastos pag nag zagu business sya,ayaw na nya kasing mag barko. Pakibigay lang po mga important details. Thank you and GOD BLESS

26. nerriza evangelista says:

Id like to know more about this zagu franchise business…
    Kindly email me details about it… thanks…

27. Katarina says:

Interesado po ako na magkaroon ng francise ng zagu Pls send me the datails? Thanks

28. Glenn says:

Hi,
    I am interested to get a franchise of your product.
    Please give me the details
    Kindly mail to the address below the documents/list of requirements.
    and the monthly income will get..
    Thank you.

29. marlene echon says:

good day! im interested to be part of your growing company. can i ask how much i need to have a franchise? thank u so much.

30. Reiam Posiquit says:

Zagu,
    Good day!
    Interested po ko sa pagfranchise,can you send me further details?Maraming salamat po.