ACT Electronic Center is engaged in the sales and servicing of consumer electronics. The company was established in 1981 by its owner, Alberto Co Tenedero, who acted as its first Technician. From its inception, ACT’s guiding motto has always been “What you commit to, becomes your responsibility”, a creed carried out by its more than 50 employees. ACT delivers to its customers quality and efficient service from the moment a customer steps into the branch. The company takes pride in being a pioneer in the “While You Wait” service.
Through the years ACT has developed a group of experienced technicians as well as a viable and profitable business system it can pass on to committed entrepreneurs.
Why Franchise ACT? What is our difference with other Service Center?
- We have more than 20 years of experience.
- We are an authorized service center of different Major / Minor Brands.
- We are affiliated to Local & international Parts Distributor Abroad.
- We have Technician & Technical Support
- ACT customized computer software
- Aside from our regular advertising, We received referrals and in-warranty repairs as an authorized service center of above mentioned company.
Areas open for franchise: Call
Franchise Fee: Call
Alcajat Building Suite 2-A
85 G. Roxas St. cor Banawe, Quezon City
Tel: (02) 361-6747, Fax: (02) 365-5879
Email: [email protected], [email protected]