The primary aim of standard, school-based educational systems is to provide a general base of knowledge and skills that all students should possess. The E.nopi program supplements this fundamental learning experience by preparing students for school classes and helping them to achieve maximum benefit from their academic practices.
E.nopi encourages students to acquire self-motivation, independence, and proactive learning methods by placing them at the center of all learning activities.
- E.nopi is a supplementary educational program.
- E.nopi empowers students to learn independently and proactively.
- Teaching materials are designed to meet the individual and personal learning needs of each student.
- Students complete pages in their workbooks daily and are generally required to visit the learning center twice a week. Each student must have optimal comprehension and retention of the concepts in order to advance to the next level
- The E.nopi method allows a child to advance steadily at an individually comfortable pace. An instructor’s first priority is to customize the program to enable each child to realize a maximum potential.
Get in touch with us to know more about this great business opportunity.
What are the cost?
- Franchise fee – P100,000 + 12% Vat
- Master & Starter Kit – P50,000
- Initial Capital Investment – P500,000
- The right to use the logo and trademark
- Site selection
- Initial training
- Pre-opening/start-up assistance
- System-wide advertising support
- Local marketing support
- Continuous visitations
- Implement standard procedures
- Subsidized signage costs
Terms of agreement: 1 year renewable
Royalty fee: 5% gross sales
Commission percentage: 50% on the probation period
Unit 812 Globe Telecom Plaza 1
Pioneer St. cor Madison St., Mandaluyong City
Tel: (02) 706-1671/71, 706-4630