Farronccino Café is a business borne out of love. Young couple, Farwa and Ronnel Hombre, shared a common passion for coffee beverages in their younger years while studying at a local university and even until they started a family. Both believed in the idea that good coffee and those popular frap drinks should be enjoyed by EVERY Filipino regardless of their social status.And that’s how it all started. Farronccino Café’s journey to growth began with just one cart at the University Belt in February 2010. In a span of two years, they reached phenomenal growth: 12 outlets in Luzon, 9 in the Visayas, and 7 in Mindanao, with more opening soon.
- Cart – Frappe & Smoothies
- Kiosk – Frappe & Smoothies, Hot Drinks & Over Ice
- Full Cafe – Frappe & Smoothies, Hot Drinks & Over Ice, Milk Tea & Yogurt
- Assistance on start-up, marketing, and after-sales
- License to use trademark name and logo
- Start-up and pre-opening assistance
- Site selection assistance
- Franchise operations manual
- Marketing assistance
- Continuing mentoring, business guidance and site visit
5 Bansalangin St., Veterans Village, Proj. 7, Q.C.
Tel: (02) 208-3321, 0922-8030022
Email: [email protected]