Back in the early 80’s, the JO’s Chicken Inato family tree traces its roots from Dumaguete City when an enterprising couple, Jesse and Josephine Ng planted its seeds. Henceforth, JO’s Chicken Inato carved a name in the country’s food industry. The taste of the now famous JO’s Chicken Inato Barbecue is superbly savory, grilled to a tender-juicy crisp of a satisfying meal, that makes it the most sought-after native specialty in the country today.
JO’s Chicken Inato is also known for its home-style cooking including other native favorites like the delicious JO’s Pork Barbecue, JO’s Buko Halo Special, Pancit Macao, and a wide array of Filipino classic cuisine. At JO’s, you wont find any pre-cooked frozen food.
Everything is freshly prepared using the finest cuts of chicken, pork and freshest vegetables. The JO’s Chicken Inato family has spread its branches to serve its valued clientele in the cities of Dumaguete, Iloilo, Bacolod, Mandaue and Cebu City, Tagbilaran, Cagayan de Oro, General Santos, Butuan, Ormoc, Tacloban, Roxas, Quezon City, Dipolog, Palawan, Osamis, Davao. Every JO’s outlet is special with its own feastive hometown ambiance and serves up only the best.
- Franchising fee: P500,000.00
- Includes operation support, brand trade name, opening marketing and training support
- Product Security Deposit: P100,000.00
- Franchise term: 8 years (Renewable)
- Area of development: 80-150sqm.
- Royalty Fee: 5% of gross sales
- Advertising fee: 2% of Gross Sales
- Capital Requirement: P2.4-3.8M
For inquiries, you can call (032) 2531862, look for Giselle or submit a letter of intent to [email protected]