K2 Drug and General Merchandise opened its first store at Quezon City on August 8, 1998 and expanded to six (6) drugstores until 2006, including our wholesale center in Rizal Avenue Manila.
The company was then developed by FRANCORP Philippines for franchising because it is the only proven way to expand rapidly. We currently have ten (10) company owned drugstores and three (3) franchisees, the latest being founded by group of Japanese investors and a multi franchisee as well. We were also incorporated last February 2007.
K2 Drug Inc., is geared toward expansion by opening more company owned and franchise outlets.
Franchise fee: Php 300,000
The K2 Drug Franchise Package
- Right to use the K2 Drug trademark and logo
- K2 Drug’s reputable brand and image advantage
- Site selection and evaluation assistance
- Outlet design and layout
- Comprehensive franchise operations manual
- Management and staff training
- Local marketing and promotional assistance
- Pre-opening and start-up assistance
- Grand opening assistance
- Bulk pricing privilege and access to wide array of quality generic and branded drugs, medical supplies and consumer goods
- Continuing guidance, visits and business evaluation support
- Set up of inventory, sales and customer management system
Royalty fee: 4% of gross sales
K2 Franchise Philippines Corp.
Unit 9 Emerald Commercial Center,
J. P. Rizal, Project 4, Quezon City
Tel: (02) 480 6352, Telefax: (02) 913 7271