Kurdapoy’s Litson Manok was first started in June 28, 1996 along the street of General Santos City. It was formerly known as Kurdapoy’s Kamayan. Aside from their famous litson manok, Kurdapoy’s also offer other popular item on their menu such as live hito, tilapia and bangus for grilling. The high demand for litson manok lets Kurdapoy’s venture into franchising through Kiosk and BBQ Cart set-ups in a very affordable fee.
- Franchise Fee : Php250,000.00
- Franchise Term : Five (5) years
- Royalty Fee : 5% of gross sales
- Space Requirement : minimum of 12 sqm.
- Estimated Capital Requirement : Php450,000.00
- Franchise Fee : Php45,000.00
- Franchise Term : Three (3) years
- Royalty Fee : none
- Space Requirement : minimum of 7 sqm.
- Estimated Capital Requirement : Php80,000.00
- Trade Name and Proprietary Marks
- Site Approval
- Training for Franchisee and Sales Staff
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual
- Research and Development
Kurdapoy’s Litson Manok
Corner Atis & Magsaysay Avenue
Brgy. Dadiangas West, General Santos City
Tel: (083) 554-3493
Email: [email protected]