The 1st Trucking Franchise in the Philippines.
- Use of Tradename and Transfer of Trucking Business System.
- Franchisee’s Truck Automatically Accredited to our Corporate accounts
- Minimize Pilferage
- Administrative Assistance
- Cash Monitoring / Cash Advance
- Encoding and monitoring expenses per truck.
- Updated Monthly Summary of SOA.
- 30 days Terms P.O. for Diesel Consumption.
- Monitoring of gas / fuel consumption in terms of operational route assigned to franchisee’s truck.
- 24/7 on Call Coordinator for Truck Routes.
- Use of Parking with Minimal Charge.
- Manpower Support / Training of Personnel. (Recruitment and Selection/ Hiring of Professional Driver with required Driver’s License Restriction)
- Franchisee can provide their own Driver, “in terms of “TRUST ISSUE”
- Franchisor can assist on Selection Process of Hiring.
- DRUG TEST required
- 3-4 weeks Comprehensive Operational Training.
- Truck Mechanical Support
- Monitoring PMS, Repairs and parts to be purchased by company and billed to franchisee.
- Company Mechanic also has the proper recommendations and assist the Franchisee in terms of cost requirements for truck.
- Labor Fee, depends on Truck Diagnosis.
- 30 days Terms P.O. for Accredited Auto Supply.
- Initial 6 sets of Uniform.
ONE E-COM REGUS 4th Floor REGUS Unit 2C,
One E-Com Building, Ocean Drive,
Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
FB Page: Makobobi Trucking Franchise
Email: [email protected]