Mochicreme is the coolest brand of Mochi Ice Cream in the Philippines. It invaded the local market last August 2011 and adopted their Japanese style of ice cream to the Filipino taste. It was the first “mochi” ice cream brand offered in malls in the Philippines.
Mochi ice cream is a fun ice cream dessert popularized in Japan, made of sweet sticky Japanese rice cake confection with a soft donut-like shell called “mochi” and ice cream filling.
- Kiosk or Counter
- Area required: 6-10 sqm preferably in malls
- Investment: P500,000 to P680,000 turn key package inclusive of franchise fee of P100,000
- Use of name, logo, and trademark
- Start-up and pre-opening assistance
- Site evaluation assistance
- Operations manual
- Grand opening and marketing support
- Continuing business guidance
Suite 2603 East Tektite Tower, PSE Center
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Tel: 667-3747, 966-3153, 0942-4984834
Email: [email protected]