The investment in a franchise carts and kiosk is affordable. This includes the equipment, build out cost and franchise fee. Term of a typical franchise is about 5 years and renewable. To provide continuous support, there are service fees like a percentage of gross sales. The average nowadays is 5%, which is paid to the franchisor. As for the supplies, there are franchisors where certain items known as proprietary are bought from the franchisor.
E-Concept Business Consultancy
Tel: 706-3239, 440-8077
- Meaty Burgers & Hotdogs, Tropical Flavored Shake, Waffle House Madness, Pacman Balls on Stick, Corn D. Queen
- Franchise package: P55,000
Metro Foodcart Business Corp.
Tel: 687-6609, 914-1094/0439/4163
- Authentic Japanese Corn, Sisig Rice Box, ETC Float, Mighty Joe’s Footlong, Tokneneng, Mighty Soft Ice Cream, Mighty Burgers and Hotdogs, Sho-mai Pao, Mang Juan Mais’san, Wang Balls, Squidballs, Mighty Flavored Shake
- Franchise package: P65,000
KJA Global Franchising Company
Tel: 714-5585, 381-1977, 409-3290
- HongKong Fried Noodles, Dimsum Bowl
- Franchise package: P88,888