From its small beginnings as the Bautista Street tea house, Rai Rai Ken Ramen House and Sushi Bar constantly engineered through Mr. Benjamin Garcia’s leadership and vision to become what is now the Country’s number one casual Japanese Ramen restaurant, with an ever-widening and developing menu, and a fast-expanding chain of outlets.
Rairaiken offers authentic Japanese foods that went through Product research. Chef Bejie Garcia, the owner heads the RND, ensuring customers of delightfully appetizing foods that are truly Japanese!
- Franchise Agreement Seven (7) years, renewable
- Estimated Investment P4M to 7M
- Royalties : 5 % of gross sales
- Marketing Support Fund : 2 % of gross sales
- Minimum Space Requirement: 70 -120 square meter, Preferably Ground Floor, High traffic commercial/residential and Accessible to pedestrians and motorist.
- Franchise Fee: P 1 Million (Additional P500,000 For each succeeding 100 sq/m)
- Right to name
- Proprietary marks
- Site selection approval
- Operational manual
- Pre-opening assistance
- Opening assistance
- Ongoing support
Mr. Jonathan A. Estavillo
1942 Rairaiken Bldg., Donada St.
cor.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â San Juan St.,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Pasay City
Mobile: 0906 3202283
Email: [email protected], [email protected]