Thai Royale Spa is a husband-wife tandem with their own passion. The story behind Thai Royale Spa is indeed like its ambiance and their signature lovebird towel designs. It is full of LOVE. The husband needs to go out of the country to work to support his family needs but due to their overflowing love for each other, they think of a business to refrain him from going. The wife left her corporate job to take care of their baby and their growing family. With their love for each other and for the love for his family, the husband chose to stay in our country and together, they create a business that a lot of people can benefit. It is truly an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) and corporate mommy turned to be an entrepreneur and momprenuer respectively. That is why Thai Royale Spa was brought up, since November 2010.
Thai Royale Spa has now 25 branches and counting. Thai Royale Spa is a proud member of Wellness Organization Worldwide (WOW) and one of the few that is certified by The Union Of Thai Traditional Medicine Society (International Body Work Training Center) in Bangkok, Thailand so no need to worry about authentication for they only bring you the best.
Benefits and Advantages of a Thai Royale Spa Franchise:
- International Standard of Training (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Brand Recognition
- Site design and construction assistance.
- Operations support and comprehensive training for Franchisee.
- Established and successful Massage Spa business.
- Marketing & Promotional Support
- Standardized & Systematized Procedures.
- Steady and adequate supply of products.
- Continuous training program.
- Comprehensive store operational manual.
- DOH accreditation.
- BFAD approved products.
- Regular consultation to help with day-to-day business.
Initial Investment includes the following:
Franchise Fee – Php 350,000
- Site layouting
- FREE 2 sets of massage chairs
- FREE 6 units of compact beds
- FREE 2 sets of hot pads
- FREE 4 sets of uniforms
- FREE 4 pcs of reflex stick
- FREE 2 copies of thai cd music
- Training for the pioneer batch of Franchisee’s employees
- Business Orientation for franchisees
- Systems and trade secrets
- Leasehold improvements
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Licenses / Permits / Registration Fee
- *Additional Investment varies depending on the desired location and area.
- Fixed Royalty Fee: Php 6,000/month (max 8 beds) + P500/bed
- Area Required – At least 80sq. m
- Franchise term – Five (5) years.
Interested Franchise Applicants:
Please email your letter of intent (with preferred location) at [email protected]
You may also contact 09173225283/ 09151948975.