The Ninety Nine Peso Store opened its first store in August 1993 at the Tutuban Center in Divisoria. The concept of the store was and always will be, to sell a broad variety of merchandise at one price point – Ninety Nine Pesos (99).
Thus the name Ninety Nine Peso Store. The only store where the store name is the brand and the brand is the price. The concept proved to be hit in the market, while our customer base expanded brought about by the consumers need to purchase good merchandising, with great service, at an affordable price.
The 99Peso Rolling Store, featured in the Philippine Franchise Association exhibit at the World Trade Center, is a custom-built L300 van retrofitted with retail operations implements such as display shelves and swing-out full side openings. It enables store operators to bring the 99Peso Store merchandise directly to the market, to serve customers who live far from traditional malls and town centers.
Says Eric Teng, 99 Peso Store marketing head, “99Peso Store has always been about high value for money, giving customers quality products they want and need at the single, affordable price of P99 whether they be backpacks, apparel, desk clocks or the like. With the 99 Peso Rolling Store being franchised, entrepreneurs have an even better chance to reach out to their clients with no store renovation costs, low overhead and more efficient use of their manpower and other resources.”
The 99 Peso Rolling Store’s design is in itself a cost-efficient marketing tool since it serves as a full-sized rolling billboard when it travels to locations or even when it is parked.
THE 99 PESO ROLLING STORE
- L300 Custom Built as rolling store
- Mobility / Flexible location
- No Renovation Cost
- Low Overhead
- Efficient use of Manpower
- Ideal for special Events / Holidays
- Rolling Billboard
- Use of nationality recognizable brand with strong brand support
OUR CORE COMPETENCIES
- Extensive experience (13 years) in one-price retail format.
- High volumes sales, thus eliminating overstock due to fast inventory turnover.
- Attractive merchandising planned and executed regularly by highly trained head office personnel.
- Innovative merchandising and purchasing operations.
- Responsive customer service.
Areas open for franchise: Call
Franchise Fee: Call
Contact: Malot Te or Clang Chua
Tel.: (02) 732-9291/0833
Email: [email protected]